Cannot create My Documents folder on boot drive

I purchased a SSD a few months ago and re-installed Windows 7 Home Premium on the new drive setting it up as a boot drive... I relocated my libraries to the original HHD since the SSD has only 120GB capacity...

This has lead to some issues... All of which i managed to overcome until now. I recently re-installed Steam so i could continue playing Borderlands 2, for which i backed up all local save files just in case i needed them in the future.

My problem is that Borderlands 2 will not save any progress i make. I think this is because i do not have a "My Documents" or "My Games" folder located on my C: drive. I do not have a "My Games" folder at all for that matter... When i attempt to even change the settings before starting the game i get the message "Failed to save your settings. Could not find a part of the path 'C:Users\Sc0ttyt\MyDocuments\MyGames\Borderlands 2\WillowGames\Config'- "

In Windows Explorer, if i try to create a folder "My Documents" under path C:Users\Sc0ttyt a message stating "This destination already contains a folder named 'MyDocuments' " pops up, even though i do not see one listed! My "My Documents" is located on my A drive. Why does it tell me something exists that i can't see?

My next move is to re-install Windows 7 and not relocate my libraries but this is hopefully not the easiest solution. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Problem Resolved

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.