Windows 7 Can't log into Standard Account

Coolandugly

When i click a standard account i makeit just said Logging out and took me to the choosing User account screen i even tried it in safe mode but it didnt work

How many user accounts do you have created?
More importantly, do you have a working admin account?
P.S. do not include Guest account. It is useless.

OK. It is not as bad as I thought then.
I take it that you are now using your admin account and that it is working fine. Yes?

If yes, then using your admin account, create another standard account.
Then, log on to that new standard account.
Are you able to do that? Can you get in to that new standard account?
If yes, then I would say that your other standard account is corrupted.

Please post back the result so that I know how to continue.

I deleted that standard account and made a new one but same thing happen it took me to the desktop screen and logged me off again

Run a system file check. It will look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

Log on to your admin account > click Start button > in the search box, type cmd > top left, RiGHT click at cmd.exe > select Run As Administrator > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this command......
sfc /scannow
> press Enter.

It will take awhile.
When done, it will give you a summarized report. One of the following will be in the report.......
( paraphrasing )
1. No integrity violation is found.
2. Found corrupt files and repair successfully.
3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If #2 is in the report, try to logon to a standard account again.

Since there were corrupt files and had been repaired, create a new user account , again.
See if this new one will work.
By the way, when you failed to logon to a standard account, was there an error message?
If yes, post the message.

I tried again with a new one and same thing happened. There was no error message it was just when i click the account it take me to the desktop screen for like 1 sec and said logging off

OK. Find out if the User profile Service is started or stopped......

click Start button > in the search box, type services > press Enter > scroll down to User Profile Service > click it......
at the top, under Status heading, it should say ..............Started
at Startup Type, it should say..........................................Automatic.
If it does not say that, Right click at User Profile Service > select Properties >
at Startup type, click the pointer and select Automatic
at Service status, select Start
> click Apply/OK.

Ser.png

ser2.png

I don't think its a virus i scan with this before andi had this "Cant log into my standard account problem" for a long time now

Shouldn't have waited this long before looking for help.

Short of re-installing Win 7, I have no more ideas to help you.

Sorry.

Perhaps check and confirm that your Userinit value in your registry key here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Is clean and reflects only
C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe, (assuming of course that C:\ in the drive where your Operating System is located)
and nothing else

Using the Windows Registry Editor can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. It cannot be guaranteed that any problems resulting from the use of the Windows Registry Editor can be solved. If you choose to edit the Windows Registry please understand that you do so at your own risk so unless you feel fairly comfortable and confident you should probably not use the Editor. Changes made to the Windows Registry can take effect immediately and those that do not will take effect following the next reboot of your computer, and a current backup is not automatically made for you....So manually create a system restore point, backup the registry and export the key you are editing for safe keeping before doing so.

Back