Windows 7 change serial number!

babboy

Hello everyone.

open cmd and Write: wmic DISKDRIVE get SerialNumber

Untitled.png

Now my question is how can i change this serial number?

I tested a lot of software and tools but All of them change VolumeID...

Thanks.

Why would you need to change your disk's serial number?

The serial is embedded in the controller on the hard drive, you can't change this.

Well it can be cloaked, there's software out there to do it. But I only see two reasons for someone wanting to do this.. 1) Circumvent some software's licensing and 2) Spoof what kind of hardware you have in the system

The serial is embedded in the controller on the hard drive, you can't change this.

you are wrong...

pbdownforce can change this serial number but only works on 32 bit windows

Well it can be cloaked, there's software out there to do it. But I only see two reasons for someone wanting to do this.. 1) Circumvent some software's licensing and 2) Spoof what kind of hardware you have in the system

I have been banned for no reason... in game

You should take this up with the creators of the game instead of circumventing their banning system (which is most likely a violation of their Terms of Service/Software License)

You should take this up with the creators of the game instead of circumventing their banning system (which is most likely a violation of their Terms of Service/Software License)

do you have problem with that?

can you help me or not?

babboy … we, as a whole, are a consortium of individuals who strive to assist people with their computers. certain limits are imposed as to what constitutes free will and borderline subterfuge. certain things in life do come at a cost.

seems to me you have a fair bit of energy, babboy … why not teach yourself programming or database engineering … post your code on sourceforge.net for others to learn your techniques 'n perspicacity 'n vision. microsoft offers free versions of visual-studio … there's a wealth of knowledge on the internet as well as other forums 'n communes.

as for a computer game … that's all it is … one either wins or loses … no other point to the game. the one who wins is not a "hero" … the one who loses is not a "nobody". develop your mind for something useful, babboy … not to subterfuge or circumvent.

"me"

Back
Top Bottom