Windows 7 Constant BSOD - When opening any internet browser! Need Help!

Jasna Muminovi

Hello! I Just bought a new computer, had windows 7 ultimate 64 bit installed and some ususall programs, but im getting bsod whenever i open any internet browser, such as internet explorer, chrome, or mozzila. Then i tried to run it in safe mode with networking - still crashing, but in safe mode works perfectly lol. I'm thinking that the problem is some old wirless driver. This is the error msg i got:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF88003FFE0FA
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880066BA861
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\081012-28267-01.dmp
C:\Users\Denis\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44429-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Also, when i see the blue screen, i read that the driver "anodlwfx.sys" (System security filter, or smthng like that) is causing the problem for every bsod, i removed the file from windows folder, and computer worked perfectly, but i coudnt go to the internet, the i used system restore, to restore the ****ing file, and the problem kept on. How to solve this? Thanks :):confused:

Hello Jasna,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

Are you using a D-Link Wireless G adapter?

If so, go to the D-Link web site (http://www.dlink.com/us/en/home-solutions/support) and download and install the most current driver.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:
what do you think i should do? :/
Hello and welcome to the forums.
First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then:
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.

Additionally, if you haven’t already, please take some time and fill out your system specs in your forum profile area http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529 .

Again, if you haven’t done so already consider upgrading to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 from here Download: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details after first taking advantage of the Update Readiness Tool.
UPDATE READINESS TOOL.
Download and install the correct system readiness tool prior to installing SP1.
System Update Readiness Tool for 32bit (x86)
System Update Readiness Tool for 64bit (x64)
And while waiting for a response regarding your issue some additional homework that you can perform yourself to move the diagnostic process along.

Check with your computer manufacturer or better yet your system board manufacturer and see if there is a BIOS update available, specific for your motherboard that may help in addressing system stability issues.

Check your hard disk for issues by using the native Disk Check Utility. Open an elevated command prompt and type
chkdsk C: /R
and hit enter. Answer in the affirmative “Y” when prompted and reboot your computer. Allow it to complete all five stages which will likely take some time (bigger the drive, longer it takes) and check the results in the Event Viewer when complete.

Check your system memory for problems.
Download Memtest86+ from this location here.
Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.

Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test on RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

Good luck
Randy

At this point I would suggest following Troubles advice in his reply.
So far, I have found no relevant info for this Pirelli DRG226G.

Keep us posted on the results

Don

Back