Windows 10 Cordless Headphones Chaos

david99999

Two days ago I used third-party software that updates my drivers and my cordless headphones do not work any longer. When I right-click the Headphones in Sound nothing happens. I use an Ultron Bluetooth dongle so that my headphones (JBL E55BT) connect with the PC. This third-party software changed a lot of things in my Device Manager as per the photo below. I tried to get my PC in Safe Mode (WLE) but to no avail. I tried to uninstall the problematic drivers in my Device Manager but the issue got worse. How can I get rid of the entries in my Device Manager? Thanks.

Attachments

• Error Mess.jpg
    Error Mess.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 140
I have re-installed windows 10 and the device manager looks like attached photod.

Attachments

• Device.jpg
    Device.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Sound_Playback.jpg
    Sound_Playback.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 144
Hi. I’m not an expert, but I want to guess, at least. Did you try to check your headphones on another device? Maybe there’s something wrong with them. Otherwise, I see no reason why it never produces the sound. If your headphone works correctly, I suggest you call the hotline of your laptop producer. They must explain to you how to fix the problem. If this variant is not enough, you could go to the techno Maintainance company. Can’t help about that.

Last edited:
Hi. I’m not an expert, but I want to guess, at least. Did you try to check your headphones on another device? Maybe there’s something wrong with them. Otherwise, I see no reason why it never produces the sound. If your headphone works correctly, I suggest you call the hotline of your laptop producer. They must explain to you how to fix the problem. If this variant is not enough, you could go to the techno Maintainance company. Can’t help about that.More info about headphones here productz.com; it may also be useful
Usually such methods in any case help one way or another

Back