Windows 7 Crash, BlueScreen, System not found!

FelDer

Hellooo!!!

Those are the problems that I get on my Win 7...
First, when I turn on my laptop (HP Pavilion dv6000), after the part that is you can choose F10/F12/etc it stucks there for 1min and then a page comes and says:
Operating System not found.
but I should restart it many times till it says Start Windows Normally and goes to Windows 7 Desktop like normal. and a post comes and says that it was a bluescreen (wtf?)

Second I get, sometimes during work with Mic Office it gets stuck there, or in Internet Explorer/Google Chrome and then it just restarts, then back to First Problem!!!

What is the problem with my laptop? is it not good that I upgraded from Windows Vista to Win 7?

Hi FelDer,

I don't know the answer to your question but what I do know is that an "Upgrade" is not recommended and a clean install of Windows 7 is the best way to go. Doing this normally solves a lot of peoples upgrade problems. Before doing the install make sure that you have the drivers needed for you laptop from the HP site, especially the wireless and Ethernet drivers so you can connect to the internet if you forget something.

Basher

Thanks all for your Reply,

Should I go back to Windows Vista or a clean install (custom) of Windows 7 is better for me?

Clean windows 7 was installed, everything was fine, installed the Antivirus, Power ISO, and some windows 7 updates. However, my laptop is now dead. After it restarted to for new Windows 7 updates, it got stuck at the Desktop screen where it says to wait and % finish. When it gets to 15%, it just crashes/restarts back and it goes on.

My laptop is DEAD now, there goes 700$

Back