Windows 10 Critical Process Died while gaming

lucpop

A couple of days ago I have updated my AMD GPU drivers to the latest version (2020), and I used Windows Update to install other updates in general. After I've done this, when I was playing Fortnite or FIFA 20 the Windows 10 crashed after a while. So I decided to format the Windows. Well, after that I updated Windows till the last version (cause if I didn't do this I couldn't install Framework 4.7.2) and used the old drivers of AMD GPU (RX 580). But when I play about 5-10 min of Fortnite or FIFA 20 I have the BSOD: Critical Process Died. I've used the "sfc /scannow", "dism system health recovery" and "chkdsk" lines on cmd, and disabled the fast boot, but couldn't solve it. Maybe it's some driver or update, but I can't know what.

Attachments

• W7F_14-03-2020.rar
    170.2 KB · Views: 170
A couple of days ago I have updated my AMD GPU drivers to the latest version (2020), and I used Windows Update to install other updates in general. After I've done this, when I was playing Fortnite or FIFA 20 the Windows 10 crashed after a while. So I decided to format the Windows. Well, after that I updated Windows till the last version (cause if I didn't do this I couldn't install Framework 4.7.2) and used the old drivers of AMD GPU (RX 580). But when I play about 5-10 min of Fortnite or FIFA 20 I have the BSOD: Critical Process Died. I've used the "sfc /scannow", "dism system health recovery" and "chkdsk" lines on cmd, and disabled the fast boot, but couldn't solve it. Maybe it's some driver or update, but I can't know what.

sounds like a bad driver is crashing the system..dont let windows install any update..do them manually and check each driver upon install ..try gaming on each driver until u find the one that crashes the system .then go into safemode and go to the previous driver install and see if it fixes it ..ive had the issues occur before and had to do the same thing ..bad drivers can crash systems and create BSOD

Back
Top Bottom