Windows 7 Desktop tools for eBay

VsUK

Does anyone know of any gadget or widget's for Ebay? Getting fed up of having to open browser to check my bids/offers when I work mostly on my desktop so having a sidebar i can clearly see my info & instant notifications of being out bid & so forth would be great.

Only found one designed for vista which I don't want to use due to security issue's that may or may not be present.

Thanks

There seems to be quite a lot of offers in the area. But first of all, it will be connected through your browser, you need to inform us about that.

Secondly, the more automatic you go, the higher security risks will be, simply because your info will be in the "cyberspace", accessible to anyone vicious. The more manual you can keep it all, the safer, that's my opinion.

Best wishes.:)

Does anyone know of any gadget or widget's for Ebay? Getting fed up of having to open browser to check my bids/offers when I work mostly on my desktop so having a sidebar i can clearly see my info & instant notifications of being out bid & so forth would be great.

Only found one designed for vista which I don't want to use due to security issue's that may or may not be present.

Thanks

I don't know how often you use eBay for auction bids.
What I did was to use Windows Live Mail (WLM) and configured an email account.
I gave that email address to eBay/Paypal.
Whenever I have a bid on eBay, I would open WLM and leave it in taskbar.
WLM has an email alert application.
Each time I was out bid, I would get an email alert.
This way, I would be kept in touch of the bidding.

Would this arrangement satisfactory ?

Back