Windows 7 DirectX Fatal Error

wildilwh09

Hello, before I start, I know this has been posted before I just can't find an answer that works!!

I had the same problem yesterday, When I installed the game. My laptop wouldn't even switch on properly yesterday, That is now fixed and I'm still having game issues.

I Installed steam then Just Cause, took about 2 hours. It said it was ready to play so I clicked played, A black screen comes up, flashes a few times, the a box comes up.

Error

Fatal DirectX error!
Code: 15
Result: 0x80070057: E_INVALIDARG

The game will now exit. Try starting the game with /failsafe if the problem persists

I have windows 7 Home premium x64

I'm only 13 so I don't know how to do much on laptops so don't be to harsh please.Link Removed - Invalid URL

Welcome to Windows 7 forum. I cannot help you but there are plenty of great people here who I am sure can help you. Be patient and I am sure someone will be able to help.

Sorry, but that is just annoying, if you cant help, please don't reply, other forums are a lot faster than this.

Don't worry about it. Just wanted you to know that it takes time for someone to answer you as the time zones vary so much.

Back