Windows Vista Explorer and Hot mail Crashes!!!

Celestra

Former Moderator

Finally found out why my "Hotmail" and "Explorer" crash occasionally. Hey! Adobe! STOP PUTTING STUFF ON MY MACHINE! Anybody in this forum speak ADOBE? When I was asked to upgrade I upgraded OK? Now I look into my control panel and look at all the stuff I got. Adobe Flash Player 10 Plug In, Adobe Air, Adobe 9 Reader, get Plus (R) for Adobe, Adobe Shock wave Player 11, Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X. What to keep, and what to throw away?

I was doing something and was asked if I wanted the upgrade...I said yes....and thought nothing of it. Until I read your post. I looked in my control panel and sure enough I have all the same stuff. I am not having problems as you are with my email client. I use Windows live mail 2009. I got an email from live mail with the update in it...so I did. Some way cool features and tweaks in it and soon texting to mobile phones like in yahoo. Which I use all the time in yahoo, can't wait for it in live mail....some time in February. Quick question though...is hot mail and live mail the same thing. Apparently they are. Any way check out the new live mail 2009

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Finally found out why my "Hotmail" and "Explorer" crash occasionally. Hey! Adobe! STOP PUTTING STUFF ON MY MACHINE! Anybody in this forum speak ADOBE? When I was asked to upgrade I upgraded OK? Now I look into my control panel and look at all the stuff I got. Adobe Flash Player 10 Plug In, Adobe Air, Adobe 9 Reader, get Plus (R) for Adobe, Adobe Shock wave Player 11, Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X. What to keep, and what to throw away?

If I was you Celestra I would run as few Adobe programmes as you can. They "guzzle" your machine resources and put on stuff you will never need to use. You can get free "lightweight" alternatives from other vendors that do the job just as well.

I got rid of the Adobe Shock Wave Player 11. What is this Adobe Air? The plug-in came from trying out Goggle Chrome. When I took Chrome off it ruined a couple of my short-cuts.

I was doing something and was asked if I wanted the upgrade...I said yes....and thought nothing of it. Until I read your post. I looked in my control panel and sure enough I have all the same stuff. I am not having problems as you are with my email client. I use Windows live mail 2009. I got an email from live mail with the update in it...so I did. Some way cool features and tweaks in it and soon texting to mobile phones like in yahoo. Which I use all the time in yahoo, can't wait for it in live mail....some time in February. Quick question though...is hot mail and live mail the same thing. Apparently they are. Any way check out the new live mail 2009

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Well, it's very confusing, There are so many different kinds- here's a link What's the difference between Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail and MSN Hotmail? - Ask Leo!

Back