Windows 7 Friend installed windows 8 without me knowing, had to reinstall windows 7

Joe Simpson

Here's my motherboard that I'm currently using: ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS P8P67

I have the drivers for the graphics card. I had to do a clean reinstall. My question is this: What drivers do I need from this website? I'm running windows 7 home premium 64bit. After doing the reinstall, I can't connect to the internet. Of course I can't auto update drivers if my computer won't connect. Looking for any sort of help. I don't have a wireless card. I was told I should probably download a Bios by my friend, but I'm done listening to him after he installed windows 8 without my knowledge. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Oh, when I try and go to device manager, I get 4 yellow exclamation points by these items: ethernet controller, pci simple communications controller, sm bus controller, and universal serial bus controller.

-Joe

I would use the CD that came with the board to update the Network Adapter drivers, then download the install the others. The Intel Management Engine will probably get rid of the Simple Communications controller.

Back