Windows 8 Getting error Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+7c1dd )

ric

after installing any new update on game i get the blue screen, did a dev debug and got this

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+7c1dd )

Any pc games installed work fine but if i update them, i get this.

can someone please help thanks.

ps i have also tryed this i googled and found on a page and after doing it, it said increase of 66% in cmd

icon14.gif
FIX BSOD ATI Blue screen on atikmdag.sys solved fix - 05-19-2012, 04:37 | posts: 5

FIX BSOD ATI Blue screen on atikmdag.sys solved fix

YOU NEED DO IT
Driver Sweeper DONT WORK AND DO NOT DELETE ALL FILES

YOU NEED DO IT EVEN IN A FRESH COPY OF WINDOWS 7 IS INSTALED

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 1: Download and install the latest ati graphic driver.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 2: Then go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers and rename atikmdag.sys to atikmdag.sys.old.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 3: Go to ati directory (usually in C:\ATI) and find the file atikmdag.sy_.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 4: Copy the file to your Desktop directory.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 5: Open cmd.exe by going to Start -> type cmd in the search box and hit enter.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 6: Change the directory to Desktop by typing chdir Desktop.

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 7: Then, type EXPAND.EXE atikmdag.sy_ atikmdag.sys. Or,
expand -r atikmdag.sy_ atikmdag.sys

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 8: When the expansion is complete, copy the new atikmdag.sys from your Desktop to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers

atikmdag Stopped Responding – Step 9: Restart your computer and the problem should be resolved.

ALSO DISABLE HARDWARE ACCELERATION IN FLASH

I SPEND 1 YEAR LOOKING FOR THIS SOLUTION
I FOUND IN ONE SITE
THE CREDITS FOR THIS SOLUTION IS HERE

http://www.computertipsfree.com/fix-...-in-windows-7/

THANK YOU FOR THIS GUY EXIST

THE PROBLEM IS IN AMD ATI CCC

IF THE PROBLEM CONTINUES DO NOT INSTALL CATALYST
JUST UPDATE THE DRIVER IN DEVICE MANAGER

PLEASE I JUST POSTING THIS SOLUTION HERE BECAUSE GOOGLE INDEX THIS SITE TO HELP OTHERS NOOBS LIKE ME

AND YES I AM A NOOB

Thanks for updating your thread and apologies your thread wasn't answered sooner..

Back