Graphic Driver issue

Azali

Hello there I really need help. My computer was undergoing and optional update and this update is on the graphics and when it's start to restart my computer was stuck on the start up logo section I thought it was updating so I let it be for 2hr but after 2 hr I went to press and hold the power button and my computer start up but I could not see my login page as it auto login I could not see my application logo on the desktop and any application I start it does not show up it only shows at the bottom section it's running so I went to ctrl alt dlt it turn black pls help

Hello there I really need help. My computer was undergoing and optional update and this update is on the graphics and when it's start to restart my computer was stuck on the start up logo section I thought it was updating so I let it be for 2hr but after 2 hr I went to press and hold the power button and my computer start up but I could not see my login page as it auto login I could not see my application logo on the desktop and any application I start it does not show up it only shows at the bottom section it's running so I went to ctrl alt dlt it turn black pls help

My computer is windows 8 64

Hi,
can you post your computer model and which operating system your using.

threads merged to save confusion. Please do not double post.

Back