Windows 7 Graphics Card Problem

Joe Mendes

I have a VisionTek 9250 Dual Monitor Graphics Card on a MS-7210 Motherboard in a Refurbished Samsung Magic Station running Windows 7 with 4gb of ram, and 1TB of HD space.

I know this card is ANCIENT but only one of the ports works (VGA.) It was tested working on a different system. Right now i have 2 VGA cables running into the grapics card (one with a VGA -> DVI adapter) and i get out put from the VGA cable running into the VGA port. I can get the screens to mirror each other if i plug the VGA into the Onboard Port and the DVI into the graphics card, but the computer only really recognizes the 2 screens as one output.

I cannot find drivers for this card anywhere and the support for Samsung Magic Station is basically non-existent. I tried my best to name all the names of relevant hardware. someone let me know how to fix this ASAP

Ok Joe if we can help further let us know but good luck with the system :)

It could the case as it is an old card now plus your using it in an operating system it was never designed for.. To be honest the fact you got the driver working at all is a minor miracle and you may have to be just content with the options your presented with. It might be worth searching google for any info about getting the catalyst working fully but ultimately I would consider upgrading the card at some point.

Back