Windows 7 have internet with software and games but cant surf in the internet

Turge

hi.
I have a internet in software and in game but i cannot surf on the internet explorer or in the google chrome.
it's cuz some viruses i had.
i have deleted them.
the name of the trojans was :
win32.trojan.agent
win32.trojandownloader.agent

i already delete them and i scan the computer with those software :
1. anti virus avira
2. ad aware
3. advanced sysytem care
4. regcure

with avira it found 2 virus 1 of them is TR/ADCLICKER.Y.

with no one of them now there is no problems i fixed and delete all the problems and i scan serval times to be sure.

so now i cant surf in the internet.
i go to the processes and i saw there is a processes that is name svchost.exe and is there 10 times, when i try to close him he open him again is self, i dont know if that a virus or no but it sound strange to me so i have got to tell you.

please help me

regards Ben

First, I wouldn't consider it completely clean of virii and other malware until some additional testing. Maybe add a couple more tools to your aresenal
but be careful adding multiple antivirus software since they can often compete with one another, you may need to uninstall one before installing another.
Link Removed due to 404 Error (one of my favorites) (download install and run update again)
Get Trend Micro Internet Security for FREE (one Drew often recommends) (download and install and update)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Reviews and free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware downloads at Download.com (download install and rund update twice to make sure you have the latest signatures)
As far as multiple instances of svchost.exe running that's not abnormal, I have ten instances myself, but if you still think that one or more of them maybe masking something bad, you can download and run svchost viewer - Release: svchost viewer Ver. 0.3.0.0 and it will tell you what exactly is running behind each one. After you're absolutely positive you're clean we can try to address the browser issue. But in the mean time you can try setting internet explorer back to factory defaults by opening tools->internet options->Advanced Tab->Click the reset button near the bottom.

OK so I did a fresh install of win7 and installed the essentials like you said, but now the MsMpEng.exe is taking up 50% of my processor...all the time...just so my computer has real-time protection against malware??? and i have a core2duo 2.4ghz, which is not so old, and yet, 50%?? without any options of reducing the priority of the program so that it frees up more processor power for other programs? at least I can't find it....Is there such an option?
It's a great program, but I can't afford loosing 50% of my proc...

If MsMpEng.exe is constantly consuming excessive memory and CPU, there is a conflict on your PC with another process or service, on my machine it seldom gets above 44% when running a scan and under normal computer operations it stays at 0 to 4 max.

OK so I did a fresh install of win7 and installed the essentials like you said, but now the MsMpEng.exe is taking up 50% of my processor...all the time...just so my computer has real-time protection against malware??? and i have a core2duo 2.4ghz, which is not so old, and yet, 50%?? without any options of reducing the priority of the program so that it frees up more processor power for other programs? at least I can't find it....Is there such an option?
It's a great program, but I can't afford loosing 50% of my proc...

I'm sry but this is my own TOPIC!
if you want to ask 10 questions make your own topic it's free.

thank you.

Turge:
I'm sorry as well. When I responded to the other member, I did so from my email and didn't relized he had hijacked your thread. My apologies. How's your problem coming along?

The Microsoft security essentials found those 2 trojans :
trojanclicker:win32yabector.b
trojan:win32/bumat!rts

( I Make the scan on safe mode)

He said he cleaned them then I restart to the normal mode and the internet still dosen't work.
anti malware didn't found any trojans.

Where did MSE find them? Open MSE and choose the "Settings" tab. On the left choose "Default actions" change them all to "Remove". Run another full scan with MSE and see if it finds anything else.

If trouble's suggestions did not do the trick, I would suggest a 'clean' install.

I don't believe there's any one anti-virus software out there that can "completely" remove all remnants of a virus. Performing an upgrade will just bring the virus back with it.

BTW,what anti-virus program were you using initially?

If trouble's suggestions did not do the trick, I would suggest a 'clean' install.

I don't believe there's any one anti-virus software out there that can "completely" remove all remnants of a virus. Performing an upgrade will just bring the virus back with it.

BTW,what anti-virus program were you using initially?
ANTIVIR AVIRA
and I will change the settings and run again the scan.

Where did MSE find them? Open MSE and choose the "Settings" tab. On the left choose "Default actions" change them all to "Remove". Run another full scan with MSE and see if it finds anything else.

The trojanclicker:win32/yabector.b was REMOVED and other one trojan:win32/bumat!rts is qurantined.
Now when I makeing a scan it's dosent found anything.

I read a little bit about the trojanclicker:win32/yabector.b the descroption says the program connets to the internet in the backgrond.
I still don't have internet, what should I do?

Is this problem can be sloved? or I should format the computer?

Last edited:
You have completed a final "Full Scan" not "Quick Scan" of your computer and MSE found nothing? If that's the case let's try opening a browser window and copy and paste this into the address bar of IE8 64.233.169.99 and let me know what happens

I did a quick scan in safe mode, not a full scan.
I try to connect the IP you gave me but it doesn't work.
if you have a skype try to conncet me my name is "ben.turgeman" israel I don't have a microphone but there we can talk with chat, it will be more simple.
Now I'm starting the full scan in safe mode after i configured the settings currently.
Thank you for all, Ben.

Last edited:
I would also open Internet Explorer's Options, go to the Connections tab and click the LAN Settings button and make sure nothing is entered.

Do you also have Firefox installed?

I already did it and it doesn't help I told you guys it's the trojanclicker:win32/yabector.b I read about him and is running on the internet background, is the big problem but it said he has been removed so i don't know what can it be now.

Did you check LAN Settings.

Go to Start > Run, and type cmd, Now type ipconfig /all. post the results back here.

Now type ping google.com

My average response time was 45ms. What was yours?

Now type "72.14.204.103" without the quotations into your browsers address bar.

Does a page appear?

Did you check LAN Settings.

Go to Start > Run, and type cmd, Now type ipconfig /all. post the results back here.

Now type ping google.com

My average response time was 45ms. What was yours?

Now type "72.14.204.103" without the quotations into your browsers address bar.

Does a page appear?

When I rote the ip 72.14.204.103 on the adress it said "the adress is not vaild"
my ms is near 200 look at the picture but 1 time it doesn't give me the ms. 1 time it said requsted timed out as you can see.
and about the cmd here is a picture with everying you told me to wrote :
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Yes, you're losing packets, and your IP is off.

Click on the link below, and see if Google opens

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Again, did you check the LAN settings?

Look under Device manager and tell me the make and model of your Ethernet card or if there are any yellow flags next to any device.

Back