*HELP* Unexpected BSOD while rendering video and doing the usual on chrome

TheDD

I
Wow...

Thankfully it seems your chip has survived the blunder and I hope that particular place eventually meets their 'karma'

They should have at least offered you some sort of recompense for all the time and trouble.

Oh well, at least your good to go now, yes.. :)
Hey again, everything was going great but recently I played GTAV and suddenly I got a BSOD again (the same Whea_Uncorrectable_Error )
Is this overheating again? With a be quiet?

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi,
sorry didn't see your post until now.

The only way to tell if you actually overheated would be to monitor the cpu re' temps.

AV suites can also be a possible cause and I see your running Kaspersky AV. Try uninstalling and see if it helps.

Have you installed anything new lately?

TheDD

Hi,
sorry didn't see your post until now.

The only way to tell if you actually overheated would be to monitor the cpu re' temps.

AV suites can also be a possible cause and I see your running Kaspersky AV. Try uninstalling and see if it helps.

Have you installed anything new lately?
I actually haven't installed anything new. I'll try uninstalling Kaspersky AV tho. Thanks!

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Grab HWInfo64 and monitor the temps and what not with it

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Thank you I meant to link that.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I actually haven't installed anything new. I'll try uninstalling Kaspersky AV tho. Thanks!
Everything still ok?

I just wondered how you were getting on?

TheDD

Everything still ok?

I just wondered how you were getting on?
Well I stopped doing GtaV and everything was fine. I noticed that when I open like all my 7 gmail inboxes my cpu gets stressed (100% cpu usage) and when I play gta it also gets stressed (98-100% cpu usage)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.