RoboGames

I haven't contacted an actual technician, but i've contacted windows support 4 times, and none of their ways worked. I really dont want to reset my system.
-Symptoms-
Every time I click it randomly takes me to a click tracker page, and if i hit alt tab I can see tons of ads opened, and its opening tons of "Osborn" and "Fluidity" in task manager, and like 8 Windows Command Processor, And Like fifty Windows Process Managers. (EDIT) I cant open any games via. Steam now.

Solution
If fast boot is enabled you won't be able to tap F8 during boot. If you can get to the login screen or logged in hold shift and select restart from the start menu to get to safe mode or launch msconfig > Boot tab > check the 'safe boot' check box > click Apply then Ok and reboot.
Ive tried an offline scan thingy, and then I tried to do a reset thingy, but i couldnt find advanced settings so it wouldn't work.

It's probably a BHO. I would boot into safe mode and run a few malware scanners. Spybot and Malwarebytes are some good ones. Depending on the infection it may also be remedied by resetting the browser after scanning.

Yes you can select Safe Mode With Networking and download the portable versions of MalwareBytes and Spybot, update and run them

So, ive tried tons of things to open safe mode, and turns out the virus makes it so I cant! now what?!?

If fast boot is enabled you won't be able to tap F8 during boot. If you can get to the login screen or logged in hold shift and select restart from the start menu to get to safe mode or launch msconfig > Boot tab > check the 'safe boot' check box > click Apply then Ok and reboot.

Solution
Back