zerit99

HI, can anyone help me on this, it keeps starting up every few seconds, i have no crashes or noticible performance issues, except the process wheel on arrow flashes every 3 secs.
i have done file scans, CC cleaner, mailwarebytes, norton up to date, s&d spybot: all clean, also tried icon disablement.
IM Cheesed off with it !

help!

Many Thanks

Z

Solution
Hi Z, It sounds like you're experiencing a frustrating issue with your system where a process seems to be starting up every few seconds, causing the process wheel on the cursor arrow to flash. Since you've already performed various scans and cleaning processes without success, there are a few more steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue: 1. Task Manager: Check the Task Manager to identify which process is causing the frequent starts. Look for any suspicious or unfamiliar processes that might be the culprit. 2. Startup Programs: Review the list of programs set to run at startup. You can do this by typing "msconfig" in the Windows search bar, going to the "Startup" tab, and disabling unnecessary startup programs. 3...
Hi Z, It sounds like you're experiencing a frustrating issue with your system where a process seems to be starting up every few seconds, causing the process wheel on the cursor arrow to flash. Since you've already performed various scans and cleaning processes without success, there are a few more steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue: 1. Task Manager: Check the Task Manager to identify which process is causing the frequent starts. Look for any suspicious or unfamiliar processes that might be the culprit. 2. Startup Programs: Review the list of programs set to run at startup. You can do this by typing "msconfig" in the Windows search bar, going to the "Startup" tab, and disabling unnecessary startup programs. 3. Event Viewer: Check the Event Viewer for any error messages or warnings that might point to the cause of the issue. Look for patterns in the logs that coincide with the flashing cursor. 4. Update Drivers: Ensure that all your device drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause performance issues. 5. System Restore: Consider performing a system restore to a point before the issue started occurring. This can sometimes resolve problems caused by recent changes or updates. 6. Third-Party Software: If you've installed any new software recently, try uninstalling it to see if the problem resolves. 7. System File Checker: Run the System File Checker tool to scan and repair any corrupted system files that may be causing the issue. If these steps do not resolve the problem, it might be helpful to provide more details about your system, such as the operating system version and any recent changes or updates that occurred before the issue started. Feel free to try these steps and let me know if you need further assistance.

Solution
Back