Windows 7 hibernate Problem in Windows 7 Pro x64

mohsin1122

hi
i am facing the problem with hibernate
before today when i hibernate laptop displays goes off but the laptop is still working
and stop when the battery is empty and when again start the laptop it shows windows not shutdown properly and no BSOD ,error detail

but now

when i press hibernate system goes to sleep and when press any key or move the mouse system instantly show log on screen

this is 2nd time 1 month ago same problem occurred but find no solution so ultimately i have to re-install the O.S but this problem occurred again plz
some one help me

i m in a big trouble
plz help me

all drivers are upto date and this software finds no dump as system generates no dump files
remaining files are attached

Attachments

• W7F_30-09-2012.zip
    993 KB · Views: 571
Only 98 updates since SP1 - most systems have 130 to 140. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates.

Hundreds (maybe thousands) of these errors in the System Logfile in Event Viewer:
Event[34999]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2012-09-28T18:41:32.901
Event ID: 51
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Mohsin-PC
Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR6 during a paging operation.
No Harddisk2 device is listed in MSINFO32 - so I have to wonder if this is a removable hard drive.
Whatever it is, please test is with one of these free diagnostics: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Please also try the rest of the diagnostics here (to rule out other possible problems): Link Removed - Invalid URL
Make sure that you test ALL hard drives when doing the hard drive diagnostics.

Back