Windows 10 How to delete account?

krrish389

I have an account saved on win 10 but I want to change another account and delete it, then I can not delete it please help me! Thanks
Untitled.png

As shown above I can not find the delete button

From what I can see, that is the only accouint? You must make another account as admin, and then you will be able to delete the unwanted one.

If you don't want to go through Windows 10 new interface to manage accounts, you can click on Start, Type in Run, click on Run and type in "control userpasswords2" and hit enter. You can easily and quickly add/remove accounts this way.

so we talking about a Microsoft account here ? because a microsoft account is stored at Microsoft and your local machine only has a link to that account i.e, details in a Microsoft account should be change at their end first and in most cases that will be an email address

if its not a Microsoft account or you just want to add a normal local account then go ahead

If you don't want to go through Windows 10 new interface to manage accounts, you can click on Start, Type in Run, click on Run and type in "control userpasswords2" and hit enter. You can easily and quickly add/remove accounts this way.
Yes this comment is very nice thank you I tried but still no results as I expected

so we talking about a Microsoft account here ? because a microsoft account is stored at Microsoft and your local machine only has a link to that account i.e, details in a Microsoft account should be change at their end first and in most cases that will be an email address

if its not a Microsoft account or you just want to add a normal local account then go ahead
yes
I would like to replace it with another microsoft account

yes
I would like to replace it with another microsoft account
I have done this from time to time. If you are already using a Micosoft account, the quickest and easiest way is to open another Ms account under
"Family and users" - Add someone else to this PC. Use your new MS account as the "someone else". Log off, or reboot, and you will now see another logon choice, on the login screen, bottom left. Log in with that and you can then delete, or alter, your old account.

Back