How to Migrate Windows Live Mail 2012 to Outlook 2016 on another pc

xchiazyx

Hi All,

Good Day.

I would like to check does anyone know how to backup and transfer windows live mail 2012 email and contact to another PC with outlook 2016? Microsoft didn't provide the Windows Live Mail download, from 3rd party all have an issue and don't know why can't be install on both my pc for testing getting error. (W8 and W10)

I have checked with the Microsoft Live chat team they mention it's unable to migrate from WLM to OL due to different format don't know whether is true or not, they asked me to use 3rd party software to convert it.

Appreciate if any anyone has this experience can advise me on.

Thanks!

Hi Sir,

Thank you for reverting back.

This is for WLM and OL at the same pc. I need one which can transfer over to new pc with outlook 2016, which I am having an issue with.

Thanks!

Once it's all exported just copy it over to the other computer and import the data into Outlook.

Hi Sir,

Thank you for reverting back.

Is it when you exported out it will become pst format?

You can get the right solution on google in the form of Softaken EML to PST Converter which helps you to transfer emails and other mail items from Windows Live Mail to PST file format. I have used this tool and you can also try this helpful utility.

Last edited:
Accessing Windows Live Maill in Outlook is a very technical process and risky for non-technical users without the help of third-party tools. MailsDaddy MBOX Converter is a professionally certified application for exporting webmail to Outlook. It allows the user to transfer bulk emails to Outlook without any data loss. This webmail converter is useful for both technical and non-technical users, so no technical skills are required to use it. The demo version of this tool easily exports 20 emails from webmail and maintains the email structure in the original order.

Back
Top Bottom