Windows 10 I can't place the icons on the bottom row of the desktop!

Asfalt

When I first installed Windows 10 everything was normal, until some moment when I just saw how my icons aren't on the bottom row. And I tried to move it but it didn't work. So I need help, how do I fix that? NOTE: Please don't tell me that one stupid method in which I need to right click on desktop and go to View and then uncheck Align icons to grid.

Please tell me solution, I will be very happy ;)

Here is a screenshot, note I crop the image...
So as you can see I can't place recycle bin in the bottom row, before I could. And on windows 7 I also could. I found out that a lot of users had this problem on windows 7 and they found the solution, but on windows 10 ppl didn't find the solution...
l7E8euV.png

Last edited:
I've edited the post and I've put the screenshot. Hope you or somebody else helps me ;)

Just some suggestions...

Does changing the icons (rightclick desktop "View" large, medium or small icons) or changing the screen resolution resolves the problem?

Otherwise try "All Settings" "System" "Display" "Change the size of text,..." and move the slider to a different position and "Apply" and see what that gives you...

Also you could try "Calibrate display" in "Color Management" "Advanced".

nv8dWgH.png

Or try a combination of the above !

OTT

Just some suggestions...

Does changing the icons (rightclick desktop "View" large, medium or small icons) or changing the screen resolution resolves the problem?

Otherwise try "All Settings" "System" "Display" "Change the size of text,..." and move the slider to a different position and "Apply" and see what that gives you...

Also you could try "Calibrate display" in "Color Management" "Advanced".

nv8dWgH.png

Or try a combination of the above !

OTT

Thank you very much! I did that second thing with changing text size and it worked! I put it on recommended, and icons and everything is a bit smaller but it works! Thanks!! ;)

Without changing any settings you can place another non folder icon, an app, above it and then move an icon into that icons spot. This will force the icon and any below it to move downward. Easy

Back
Top Bottom