Windows 10 Installed Windows 10 but gives me errors.

WindwoPrep

I installed MySQL on my laptop. Then try to write code but it was giving me error. I thought it was the port using the same as the Microsoft SQL server, Kind of regret That I didn't do a little more research. It wasn't storing the admin password. I used command prompt to reset MySQL password but only went half way into it before pulling the plug.

I decided to uninstall MySQL and thus this is where I made the worst mistake. After uninstalling MySQL I tried to delete it files that remained on my laptop.
After that I try to uninstall MySQL installer. wasn't pulling through so I downloaded something to uninstall it. which succeeded. then I restart my laptop. then to find that it can't start up.

I formatted it and reinstall. the other day it was the same problem. Now I completely delete everything and reinstalled. for now it is working find.

Could some advise me on any countermeasures on this please. Just to ensure That this problem doesn't occur again.

My advice would be do some research and don't just start removing files.
Right now I believe the problem is not completely fix because the screen turns blank once in a while. And some updates are not installing. It also takes long to boot up. There was a time I put in the password n when it was to log me in the screen was completely black. Then I had to restart it. Now its fine but I believe some problems will later in the future. So I was hoping to can get some advice as to some measure I could take to prevent errors in the future (I mean tomorrow) with the system. Could u tell me some software that could search fix any possible errors in the system.

Last edited:
Clean install. I just disable legacy and the system claim to can't start. So I had turn on legacy again.

Also I can't install ms office 365 nor run update troubleshooting.

I just installed visual studio an my laptop and restarted it. And it is not starting back up. So now I am indeed doom.

I am currently cleaning it again.This is the 3rd time. Could it be a hardware failure (Hard Drive). I used a software called executive summary and it said that my hard dive is in good condition, so I doubt it. But knowing that some software may overlook certain criteria or aspect of the hard dive it is possible to give only little info in regard to the to only to the hard drive functionality. Meaning that it only give the minor details about the hard drive. (Not thoroughly Scanned/Assessed)

Back
Top Bottom