Windows 7 Installing adobe get blue screen

rizandaas

hi

i am using windows seven on my laptop dell inspiron 1564.
previously had dreamweaver cs4 and had no problems.
now i was installing dreamweaver cs5, photoshop cs5 and master collection of adobe
after 20 percent is installed installation stops and a blue screen comes after which i have to turn off the laptop and turn it on again.
First i got it from utorrent, then downloaded it from adobe website but seem to be getting the same problem again and again. The message i get after shutting down and starting laptop is

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Windows can check online for a solution to the problem

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 99D5D703
BCP3: 975A1C40
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\081410-28563-01.dmp
C:\Users\Saad\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-87298-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

It never does find a solution to the problem.
I am now scanning laptop with AVG as to yet no viruses found

need anything else to know please let me know.

ok their was a virus i have attached file of the virus detail could you tell me if this could be the reason why this blue screen was appearing when downloading?

Last edited:
it seems that i can not attach the file it say i do not have access or authority to do so. ask administrator) even though their is only one account that i use and it is an administrator account. I can open it and see the files in it but can not attach or zip it as well. though i have attached the virus details.

Attachments

• virus.png
    virus.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 614
Copy the files in C:\Windows\Minidump to any other folder first. Then zip. Attach using the paperclip above where you type, in advanced mode reply.

Also, download and install Malwarebytes. Run it. Update the definitions in it. Then scan the machine and let it remove all it finds.

ok so i copied the whole minidump file from windows to the desktop and zipped it the file is attached

Attachments

• Minidump.rar
    203.3 KB · Views: 375
Uninstall FolderLock or FolderProtector to remove this faulting driver:
Code:
windrvNT windrvNT.sys Mon May 10 04:42:04 2004
Uninstall Daemon Tools in the normal method, then use this installer/uninstaller to remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Reboot. I see you already have PowerISO installed. Use that for drive/disc emulation instead.

Update or uninstall TeamViewer to remove or replace this very old driver:

Code:
teamviewervpn teamviewervpn.sys Thu Nov 29 03:27:19 2007

Install the latest video card driver to replace this:

Code:
atipmdag atipmdag.sys Fri Jan 22 08:44:57 2010

Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM

Folder lock
I could not uninstall it even after opening vault (giving password) so i deleted the folder where i had downloaded it.
Daemon tools
Uninstalled. Did not ask to reboot so i didnt do it.
teamviewer
Could not update as required purchase so i uninstalled it. will look for a new verision with crack on warez-bb.org
duplexsecure
What is this and why do i need it. when i was downloading it got message from avg that it has some kind of virus or malware (something like that) and avg had blocked it so i could not download it.
Video card driver
went to device manager and looked at device adapter, asked to update automatically and said i do not require an update. The link you gave me for driver update gave a message which said
"Service Unavailable

The requested service is temporarily unavailable. It is either overloaded or under maintenance. Please try later."

Am i done :razz::D:cool:

error message i get when trying to download is attached

Attachments

• error message.png
    error message.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 893
23000 files scanned and found 165 objects infected what is the internet coming to. their are so many viruses i dont even know the names spyware, malware, rookit and God knows whatelse. lol

Folder lock
I could not uninstall it even after opening vault (giving password) so i deleted the folder where i had downloaded it.

You'll need to go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and delete windrvNT.sys. Reboot then use Ccleaner to clean the registry.

Daemon tools
Uninstalled. Did not ask to reboot so i didnt do it.

Good.

teamviewer
Could not update as required purchase so i uninstalled it. will look for a new verision with crack on warez-bb.org

Good. (In the future, please do not mention cracked software as we do not or can not support it here.)

duplexsecure
What is this and why do i need it. when i was downloading it got message from avg that it has some kind of virus or malware (something like that) and avg had blocked it so i could not download it.

It's not malware of any sort. It's needed to uninstall sptd.sys which is a huge problem on Windows 7. Use it in safe mode if necessary or disable the AVG in normal mode.

Video card driver
went to device manager and looked at device adapter, asked to update automatically and said i do not require an update. The link you gave me for driver update gave a message which said
"Service Unavailable

The requested service is temporarily unavailable. It is either overloaded or under maintenance. Please try later."

Never ever and I repeat never use Windows Update nor the device manager to look for or install drivers. Always use the manufacturer's site. In this case, ATI/AMD's site is down which is very rare. Check later today.

Am i done :razz::D:cool:

Make sure you've scanned the machine with Malwarebytes too.

Last edited:
The teamviewer is not cracked atleast the one that i had was not it was trial version that i was using.

windrvNT.sys no such file found do i still need to use the ccleaner i have downloaded it and awaiting your further assistance. Thanks for all the help.

My apologies. Seems that windrvNT.sys is not in the normal driver folder. It is in C:\Windows\System32

Please delete it from there. Then use Ccleaner to clean the registry.

Further recommendations based on all the malware you have and my negative opinions of AVG:

Boot to safe mode + networking to use this tool to remove AVG:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

Reboot and then install MSE >>> Link Removed due to 404 Error

Very welcome.

Last edited:
To remove the sptd.sys i installed the duplex software from the link you gave me but it seems their is an error. which i have attached. also I have deleted the file from windows/ system32 file name windrvNT.sys manually. i hope thats ok. currently i have no installed antivirus as i thought i could easly remove the sptd.sys without an antivirus. hope to hear from you soon as you have always helped out quickly for which again I am very thankful

Attachments

• error message.png
    error message.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 541
Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM[/QUOTE]
The display driver I have is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 which one will I need from the website as their is just too much on this site and i simply don't understand which one I need. i went to the manufacturer's website and got this (http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/P...Windows+7+-+32-Bit+Edition&keywords=&items=20)

AMD Support Search

To view results, select the Product Type (required). Optionally, you may also select a Product and/or enter Keywords. Then, press the View Results button.
Product Type*
Select a Type Chipsets / Motherboards Embedded Graphics Cards - Desktop Graphics Cards - Notebook Graphics Cards - Workstation Processor TV Tuner

Product
Any Mobility Radeon™ 500v Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 5800 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 5700/HD 5600 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 5400 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 4800 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 4500 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 4300 Series Mobility Radeon™ HD 3200 Mobility Radeon™ HD 3100 Mobility Radeon™ HD 2600 Mobility Radeon™ HD 2400 Mobility Radeon™ HD 2300 Mobility Radeon™ X2300 Mobility Radeon™ X1900 Mobility Radeon™ X1800 Mobility Radeon™ X1700 Mobility Radeon™ X1600 Mobility Radeon™ X1450 Mobility Radeon™ X1400 Mobility Radeon™ X1350 Mobility Radeon™ X1300 Mobility Radeon™ X800 Mobility Radeon™ X700 Mobility Radeon™ X600 Mobility Radeon™ X300 Mobility Radeon™ 9800 Mobility Radeon™ 9700 Mobility Radeon™ 9600

Keyword(s)

Operating System*
Select an Operating System (OS) type OS Independent Windows XP - Professional/Home Windows XP - 64-Bit Edition Windows XP Media Center Edition Windows Vista - 32-Bit Edition Windows Vista - 64-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 32-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition Windows 2000 - Professional Linux x86 Linux x86_64 MAC OS X10.4.x MAC OS X10.3.x MAC OS X10.2.x Apple Boot Camp - Windows XP Windows ME/98

Sorry, your search did not return any results.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different or fewer keywords

Link Removed due to 404 ErrorFAQsLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorTechnical DocumentsLink Removed due to 404 ErrorLink Removed due to 404 ErrorDrivers & DownloadsLink Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
need help with security essentials as i downloaded it and ran the prog. it asked me to install a check if windows is malicious or not and I cancelled it i dont think i need to say further should I go ahead with it even though.............

Should i download another antivirus avira maybe.

Last edited:
i did manage to run the program but even after reboot i checked windows/system32/driver and stpd.sys was still their.???????????????????

I know what you're getting at. Unfortunately, I've never used MSE myself. Even if I have used it, I wouldn't have run into that problem - is the best way I can say it.

Unfortunately again, I don't really know what further to tell you since I'm unwilling to make any recommendations for any other free antivirus.

For paid antivirus, I could recommend the latest edition of Kaspersky.

i did manage to run the program but even after reboot i checked windows/system32/driver and stpd.sys was still their.???????????????????

You're probably using the installer/uninstaller incorrectly to remove it. Or it might have updated instead of removing. You can try again.

If you're unable to get it uninstalled, then I suggest following this link, specifically "How can I disable SPTD on my computer to check if it causes problems?":

DuplexSecure - FAQ

Back
Top Bottom