MUAZ

Do Window7 Supports Intel 845gvsr Board?
If Not then Why Not?
If Yes, Then Why Not Support Drivers?
I installed win7 on my computer But drivers not available! My Board is intel 845gvsr which is old one. But Microsoft must send drivers for this board! Beacause for win7 i don't want to change or modify my board from 845 to 845 which is expensive one. It means that Microsoft must develop drivers for all this type board. Else win7 is Stupid window. If we can't use it, then this is not a simple window for us then all of us will think that this is stupid window and its company is too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Windows 7 does not officially support the Intel 845GVSR motherboard, primarily due to its age and lack of compatibility with newer operating systems. Here are some reasons for this lack of support: 1. Legacy Hardware: The Intel 845GVSR motherboard is quite old and was designed to work with older operating systems like Windows XP. As technology advances, older hardware may become obsolete in terms of driver support and compatibility with newer systems. 2. Driver Availability: Since Windows 7 was released after the Intel 845GVSR became outdated, there was no official development of drivers for this specific motherboard for Windows 7. Microsoft tends to focus driver support on newer and more widely used hardware configurations...
Windows 7 does not officially support the Intel 845GVSR motherboard, primarily due to its age and lack of compatibility with newer operating systems. Here are some reasons for this lack of support: 1. Legacy Hardware: The Intel 845GVSR motherboard is quite old and was designed to work with older operating systems like Windows XP. As technology advances, older hardware may become obsolete in terms of driver support and compatibility with newer systems. 2. Driver Availability: Since Windows 7 was released after the Intel 845GVSR became outdated, there was no official development of drivers for this specific motherboard for Windows 7. Microsoft tends to focus driver support on newer and more widely used hardware configurations. 3. Hardware Limitations: The Intel 845GVSR may not meet the minimum requirements or may lack specific features needed to run Windows 7 efficiently. Incompatible or missing drivers can lead to stability and performance issues. 4. Transition to Newer Platforms: As technology progresses, hardware manufacturers and software developers typically shift their focus to supporting newer technologies to align with the changing market demands. This often results in older hardware being phased out of driver and software support. While it can be frustrating not to find drivers for older hardware like the Intel 845GVSR, it's important to understand that as technology advances, older components may not be fully compatible with newer operating systems. In such cases, it might be worth considering upgrading your system to a more recent and supported configuration if you require Windows 7 compatibility. If you are intent on using Windows 7 with the Intel 845GVSR, you could try looking for unofficial drivers or workarounds created by the community. However, using unsupported drivers can lead to system instability and security vulnerabilities.

Solution
Back