Windows Vista internet connection shrinking after some time

cnt2ssk

hi all...

now i'am experiencing a hectic problem in my Notebook...

internet connection which is fine for some time suddendly shrinks or fade out to nil... generally i connect through ethernet cable only.. i also tried with by accessing through wifi and usb but the same result... fade outs...

i'am using vista home premium sp1 - 32 bit..

after updating to sp1 my trend micro security suite made some problems.. so i uninstalled that.. after uninstalling i experiencing this problem...

any one knows.??.. kindly help me... thanks in advance....

What kind of fade or shrinking are we talking about ? Is there a problem with the picture ? How many people use your computer ? Is your network secured ? What kind of adapter do you use ?

It might be worth setting up your internet connection again as it sounds like some settings have become corrupted. If you have a set-up disk then try running it again.
You could also check for firmware updates for your router (if your using one)

fade outs means.. internet connection speed reduces slowly and finally cuts off... there's no fault with my modem coz it works well with my xp loaded desktop...

and moreover still last week my notebook works fine with the same...

all links are perfect...

no one uses my dell1525 notebook except me...

You may still need to update your router to run with vista though? It's always worth checking anyhow (last time I ckecked mine I had three updates to apply!)

hey.. it finally works... just rollbacked those ethernet and wifi drivers from the installed updates....

thanks all....

Back
Top Bottom