Windows 7 Laptop turns keeps turning off

Clifford

Hi,I was hopeing someone can help me,my Samsung R60 laptop keeps turning off and each time i turn it back on I get to the windows is starting screen where it just freezes,then i get a blue screen saying crash dump,then i get windows failed to start,then the system restarts and the same thing happens again and again.When it comes on it works fine untill I shut it down,then when i turn it back on later the laptop turns off again,happens mostly when I'm playing games, but also when im surfing the net.The fan is working fine so not a heat issue,Please help

SPECS

IntelR PentiumR Dual CPU T2330 1.60GHZ 1.60GHZ
Installed memory RAM 2.00 1.75GB usable
32 bit

Clifford:
Hello and welcome to the forums. I have moved your post to the BSOD forums and the folks over here are very good at helping members with similar issues. But they are going to want to see your crash dump files, so take a look at this and see if you can put together some information for them in your next post http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html
Good Luck
Randy

Hey there.

1) Update the modem drivers from laptop manufacturer's site:

AGRSM AGRSM.sys Mon Nov 10 09:56:37 2008

2) Update the Marvell Yukon network driver from laptop manufacturer's site:

yk62x86 yk62x86.sys Mon Feb 23 09:44:18 2009

3) Update the ATI video driver from laptop manufacturer's site:

atikmdag atikmdag.sys Mon Dec 01 16:01:46 2008

4) Update the Atheros wireless driver from laptop manufacturer's site:

athr athr.sys Tue Jun 09 14:04:52 2009

5) Uninstall AVG in safe mode + networking, using the tool found here:

AV Uninstallers

Reboot and install MSE to replace it.

6) Uninstall Daemon Tools normally. Then use the installer/uninstaller found here to remove sptd.sys from the system, then reboot (do not update instead, while using):

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Reboot and install PowerISO to replace it as it is perfectly stable and disc emulation part of it is free forever:

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

7) Enjoy.

(Start with 5 + 6, then do the rest.)

Back
Top Bottom