Windows 7 Logon Screen Dual Black Background

DanielHobbs

I have changed the logon screen to display a different wallpaper (my own), but it only displays on screen 1 at logon screen.

The second screen has a solid black background. Does Windows 7 have the ability to put the picture on screen 2 as well?

I have changed the logon screen to display a different wallpaper (my own), but it only displays on screen 1 at logon screen.

The second screen has a solid black background. Does Windows 7 have the ability to put the picture on screen 2 as well?

It's got incredible capibilites... I think you better research aero themes to figure out how. I just use plain blue background myself.
Oh... there is a way to pack up and trade aero themes.. there is a trick to it. I may have mentioned it in my blogs here.

It's got incredible capibilites... I think you better research aero themes to figure out how. I just use plain blue background myself.
Oh... there is a way to pack up and trade aero themes.. there is a trick to it. I may have mentioned it in my blogs here.
I think he is referring to a second monitor, I have the same issue. Windows only displays the login background on the primary monitor my 2 other monitors are on but with black screens. I would like to see the login background image on all 3 of my monitors as I did in XP.

Back