Windows 7 lost send page/link by email

Jimbo22

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
After my upgrade to windows 7, I have lost the ability to send link by email and send page by email. I am using Outlook 2007 as my primary email client with IE 8. I can send link by email using FF, which pops up MS Outlook w/llink embedded in email. It just doesn't work anymore since the upgrade. I can go old school, open up my email and cut/paste but I sure do miss this shortcut. Any ideas cause I'm at loss.

Heyy Bassfisher! Good to see you man! :)
have you tried re-installing Outlook? Plus the general consensus about windows 7 installation is that your much better off doing a clean install as apposed to an upgrade.
Is there an option to do a clean install?

No I haven't tried a reinstall or repair of outlook yet. I would do the clean install but it's the wife's laptop and the new semester of school just started and I don't want to lose any of her valuable school data. That's an option I'm looking into real hard at the end of this semester.

Yeah it's hard to get back on here with no pc...using the wifes laptop and the kids desktop.

Hmm...ok. What about deleting the old e-mail account (you won't lose any e-mails) and then setting it up again? I'm pretty sure thats what I'd do in this instance.

Back