Windows 7 Media device detection problem...

IAmTambo

[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif]I use my home network to stream music and movies from my computers to my Xbox and TV. Now all of a sudden, nothing. Both computers are running Windows7 Ultimate x64, connected online through wifi, and [/FONT]connected to the network homegroup (that works without any issues),[FONT=Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif] but neither or them detect any of my media devices. I have a Sony Viera ST30 TV and an Xbox 360, both having wired connections to the same network that the computers are on. Features that require the internet on both work perfectly fine. And I have a viera app on my phone that I used to use to control my tv (the app may not be compatible with my phone so I'm not really worried about it). Even having sharing enabled on the computers, they just wont detect my TV or my Xbox.
[/FONT]
Here's the doozy. If I connect my laptop to the network via wired connection, my devices are found. If I connect to a friend's wireless network, their devices are found as well.

There has been no change on either computer from the last time it was working, till now.

The only thing I can possibly think of is it has something to do with the network map below. I just have no idea how to fix it.

Capture-1.png

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 402
Back