Windows Vista Microsoft anti-virus utility

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
A new virus catcher will be released as a beta soon by MS..
More details here:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I might use it.... Along with secue spot. If they can work together. I'm getting tired of paying for things. Welcome Down Under!!!

I might use it.... Along with secue spot. If they can work together. I'm getting tired of paying for things. Welcome Down Under!!!
You pay for it, avast does a free version, voted best free version on the net I read in one publication. Been using avast for a number of years.

What ever you do, dont go to a retail shop an pay $120 aud for it:eek:

While I was shocked that I got to download it, the big surprise is even better. No issues with it. Small footprint and real simple to use. And from what I gather Microsoft collects data from your computer so no need to do anything. Well that part may not sit well but, thats the way they are doing it. Oh yes one more thing. Don't want it active, nice try. At least the only way I see to make it inactive is to uninstall it. Well thats another thing that might not be a big hit with it. More later.

You pay for it, avast does a free version, voted best free version on the net I read in one publication. Been using avast for a number of years.

What ever you do, dont go to a retail shop an pay $120 aud for it:eek:

Don't worry about it, I get a real deal because I D-Link with DSL Extreme. My computer came with Symantec because HP is also a security paranoid. (You know one time I actually got a message that my computer was going to eject the core because I took my security password off). No telling how the machine is going to react once it is liberated from Norton. Strangely, I might miss all those warnings and spinning lights.

Back
Top Bottom