Windows 10 My games keep crashing with DRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFER

Amagnowski

Hello!

I just recently got a better PC so I could play videogames, however, every time I play certain games, 15-45 minutes in the game crashes and I have to manually shut down my computer and physically turn it back on. I already looked around and I've tried reinstalling my drivers.
I verified my drivers and got a dump file saying the DRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFER was probably caused by 'ntkrnlmp.exe.' I don't really know where to go from here, so if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it!

Thank you!

Sorry, I'm new! Thank you, I followed those instructions and got this file.

Attachments

• W7F_03-05-2016.zip
    4 MB · Views: 249
I would also upload your driver store information, there is a program in the link I posted on how to upload that info. Many of these BSODs are pointing to your bluetooth driver, so I would start by making sure that is current from the manufacturers site. If there are updates for any other drivers I would upgrade them as well.

I'm sorry I thought I had the right file, but it says everything is copied now to this file? Please bare with me, I'm not the best at fixing computers.

Attachments

• W7F_03-05-2016 (2).zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 330
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 192, {ffffe001d6a88840, ffffe001d470d4d0, 2, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for btwavdt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for btwavdt.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcbtums.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcbtums.sys
Probably caused by : btwavdt.sys ( btwavdt+29b86 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,.
almost all of your dump files are like the above and the probable cause relates to Broadcom Bluetooth:

btwavdt.sys Mon Oct 20 19:52:45 2014: Broadcom Bluetooth AVDT Service. Please update if possible:
Downloads | Broadcom

Post any new dump files.

I updated the drivers last night and I haven't been having trouble since! Thanks a ton, I hope this problem doesn't return soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom