Windows 7 MY LAPTOP CANT FIND WIFI/INTERNET!

cain

i am currently using my desktop for posting forum to find help now...apparently my laptop cannot find any network jus becoz i think tht it is connected to itself? whn i click the network icon at the bottom right corner,it said tht"the current network you are connected to :unidentified network" and shown a public network beside it.thn i cant search for any other wifi network since it is connected to it?

also i have tried to run "CMD>ROUTE DELETE 0.0.0.0" bt they said no such value? thn i went to open the wireless adapter setting and change the IPv4/6 to auto find address,bt still its stuck wif the "the current network you are connected to : unidentified network"...

any solution to this pls..?

WiFi networks are normally shown if you left click the wireless icon and see if the one you want is listed. If it is, click connect.

The unidentified network is usually because the system cannot communicate with a DHCP server for some reason. If you know what the IP addresses should be, you might try to enter them manually to get it started.

Until then, you could open a command prompt and type ipconfig /all >ip.txt and post or attach the file using the paperclip on the Advanced replies. To start a command prompt from the desktop, to make it easy to find the resulting file, use Shift + right click and select "Open Command prompt here".

If there is any sensitive information, you can edit, but leave enough for us to see what addresses are generally being used.

er... wat i mean is this..? network.pngnetwork 2.pngnetwork 3.pngnetwork 4.png

wat to do wif all these?!

It looks like the unidentified network is because the Wired adapter is connected to it. The Wireless is showing "not connected".

Maybe you could disable all the adapters except the wireless one to see if it helps.

But on the upper left of the Network and Sharing Center window, there is a manage wireless networks. Do you show any networks that might be yours, and have you tried using the connect option?

i have tried disabling all the wired adapter like all named "local area connection" bt it doesn help.instead..once i disabled it,it appears that my network is offline alrdy..

.once i disabled it,it appears that my network is offline alrdy..
That is exactly what I would expect. I have asked you if you tried to connect the wireless by using the Connect Option when you look at wireless networks. It seems to show a good signal, so it is should connect, unless you have some security or setting in place that is not allowing it.

You are not giving information about your wireless situation that helps us help you. Make sure you are using the correct SSID and you are in the same workgroup. What does the wireless icon give you if you left click it as far as available networks?

Open the Connections panel again and concentrate on the Wireless connection. Hit the Connect To button and get a list of available networks, as in the attachment.

Attachments

• Wireless.gif
    Wireless.gif
    89 KB · Views: 519
Back
Top Bottom