Windows 7 My PSU Died

03hdfatboy

Banned
I have a OCZ GameXStream 850W PSU and when I shut down the PC B-4 I went to bed last it was fine. I got up this morning, pressed the power button, the lights came on and went right back off I was like WTF :confused: so I reached around back and switched it off and went to fix the coffee pot and when I got back I turned it back on and got nothing so I unplugged everything and got 3 known good fans and tried to jump start it just in case something maybe wrong with something in my pc but I still got nothing. This is PSU #2 that I've killed with this PC :(
I've contacted "Steve" with OCZ and I'm waiting for a reply.

So it will still be under warrenty...yes?

1K! Wow... looking towards the future then?

Very nice if not a tad expensive, it say's it's been replaced with one thats 1300 too!

Here is one more that I'm considering the only thing is I'd have to run a 240v receptacle for it but I don't mind.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Very nice.. Thats gonna take a few hours of work! Did you have the old PSU all 'cable-tied'? It does take time to get the cables into their optimum placing but very satisfying when they can't be seen.

Very nice.. Thats gonna take a few hours of work!
I'll tell my boss I need some overtime that'll help pay for it. :D
It does take time to get them tied up and out of the way.

Did you have the old PSU all 'cable-tied'? It does take time to get the cables into their optimum placing but very satisfying when they can't be seen.
Yes I try to keep it as neat inside my case as I can because with wires and cables in the way it can obstruct air flow.

I'll order it thursday so I should have it by the middle of next week :D
No big hurry, it's not like I can't put my hands on a PC until it comes in :rolleyes:

Well I changed my mind I'm going with the 1KW one for the simple fact I can't see spending an extra 75-100 bucks for only 200 more watts. :rolleyes:

Well I changed my mind I'm going with the 1KW one for the simple fact I can't see spending an extra 75-100 bucks for only 200 more watts. :rolleyes:
The 1KW one is discontinued so I've now decided not to buy one. I don't know what I gonna get now....I'm so confused. :frown:

Back