Windows 7 Need a factory setting recovery disk?

Karnov

Ok I need a windows 7 factory setting recovery disk (which is what the OS was until I messed things up installing XP and now want back to 7) I have tried the F10 which people have told me to do but have got nowhere with it. So I need to get a factory recovery disk I have a legit code when I was given this machine so I had a legal copy of it when I got this system. Oh I am in the UK also.

Where do I go from here pls how do I get a factory recovery disk? who do I need to e mail to give my mail address etc to? thx.

If you need a Win 7 recovery disc, check here...

Normally when you Install XP after Win 7, it overwrites the Win 7 boot setup. There are some commands you can try after you download the repair CD, burn and boot to it.

As far as factory recovery, have you checked your owner's manual or the manufacturers site to see what you might need to do?

Here is what I did when my nephew's XP Compaq crashed. I went into disk management and changed the recovery partition from primary to active and rebooted. then just followed the prompts.
Joe

If you need a Win 7 recovery disc, check here...

Normally when you Install XP after Win 7, it overwrites the Win 7 boot setup. There are some commands you can try after you download the repair CD, burn and boot to it.

As far as factory recovery, have you checked your owner's manual or the manufacturers site to see what you might need to do?

Well I got the windows 7 on it as factory settings with my new PC and did not like it and put XP over it but want to go back now to the factory windows 7 but can't. Would this recovery CD be my best bet? the one which you sent link to above? thx.

Back
Top Bottom