Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I love Dying Light with a passion and I only removed it from the drive because the Arkham Night is bloody big (46GB). Do you play against Night hunter too?

Yeah, I did. The bottom PCIe x16 slot fell off the new motherboard. I have a rma for it from Newegg. I just need to wait until I have the money to send it back. Which, I won't have for 13 more days.

As well as that dodge skill, any of that yukky spit on you and it's lights out time or a horde of screaming bombs running at ya.... Great game!

Yeah, I did. The bottom PCIe x16 slot fell off the new motherboard. I have a rma for it from Newegg. I just need to wait until I have the money to send it back. Which, I won't have for 13 more days.
Oh ok, so two weeks basically.. Let's hope it goes quickly for you.. :)

Yes, and flares and camoflauge are your friends. Drop attack is also crucial :D

Do you have the expansion? The Following? Driving around in buggies is extreme plus the map is as big the two other maps combined.

I hope. It's beginning to seem like somebody doesn't want this new pc working. I know, I have another curveball medical wise coming, too. It's already there actually. When I just had my kidney stones done last month. I started getting left earches at the time. It turns out my top left rear molar broke and I didn't know it. It's only bothered me a few times, so far. Hopefully, it hold's off being a daily pain literally until August. In August I'm getting it pulled out.
So far it's only bothered me on 3 different days in over a month. That I can live with for a while.
From what the e.r. staff told me, I have a extreme tolerance for pain.

Do you have the expansion? The Following? Driving around in buggies is extreme plus the map is as big the two other maps combined.

Yes I have the STEAM enhanced Edition. Driving around in the buggy reminds me of HL2 :)

I have Witcher 3 and have played it some, but I was actually getting into replaying a few older games, and at the same time playing Dying Light and always some Skyrim in there at times. The GTX 970 Handles Dying Light very well.

Yes I have the STEAM enhanced Edition. Driving around in the buggy reminds me of HL2 :)
Hehe I can see why (I love the Half-Life franchise too) although i do love my buggy. They recently did a community award and if 5,000,000 biters were ran over in 48hrs we'd get a gold paintjob. I think the end result was something like 48 million lol. I missed the more recent events. Techland seem a good developer and try to keep things interesting. I'll definitely be playing it again as more dlc's are planned.

We do have a Dying Light thread here:
Dying Light: The following

brkkab. Sorry to hear about your health issues I do hope you get those sorted out very soon. About your Asus RMA/board issues sorry to hear about that too. If I may, one thing I would do if I were in your situation is get yourself a simple B150, or H170 motherboard just "in case" this next RMA has issues as well. That is if you can afford that. To keep costs down on that I would get something like a micro board like this one.

MSI B150M Mortar LGA 1151 Intel B150 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

This way instead of you being totally livid about another possible RMA issue you will at least have something that will run your processor just fine and get you up and running you don't have to worry about having a working skylake system. You can still swap out motherboards once you get a working Asus board even with an OEM Windows 10 copy. That way you will also have a nice little backup board should you ever build a second system with something like an I5 non k processor -- something like that.

I just opened up the myTube app I have in Windows 10. I think I just found 2 more upgrades for after I have the pc working, the 2 new video cards and new ips monitor for it.
Dragon Blogger posted 2 videos earlier on a Cougar 550M Gaming Mouse with RGB lighting and the Cougar Attack X3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with RGB lighting. Both apparently save your pfofiles in the device itself, so they can be used on another pc, notebook, etc. with your settings (even on a Mac or Google device, too).
Here are the links for the videos on each. Mouse: Keyboard:
The keyboard is $76.00 at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Cougar-Mechan...231&sr=8-1&keywords=AttackX3-4IS&tag=iggyc-20
The mouse is $102.36 through Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/COUGAR-Cougar...309&sr=8-1&keywords=CGR-WOMI-550&tag=iggyc-20
I may have to check into both more this fall.

Hows the build going brkkab?

Oh that's right you get the motherboard on the 3rd yes?

The link you gave kind of looks like the Cougar one without as many leds's.
I'm probably going to get the Cougar's for mine.
My case has 2 led strips on the outside and one on the top on the inside. I can change the colors on thos. I'm going with red lighting. The mouse & keyboard would accent my pc.
Plus, I'm eventually going to put led fans in the case to replace the cases pre-installed ones. I just have to find some decent 140mm. led ones for the bottom (2 intake), rt. side of video card are (pivot fan - intake) and exhaust. NZXT only sells 120mm & 200mm. led fans. No 140mm. ones.

I can't wait to see your finished build it's going to be really awesome! I am hoping that your RMA motherboard works fine I am sure it will Asus is known for great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom