Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I can't get any pictures of mine with the side panel oof as my desk isn't big enough and my only camera is my webcam. I was gonna get a Lumia 650 after new year's, but that's up in the air now, as I heard Microsoft was killing off Lumia productions.
I don't want a over priced Surface Phone.

I've had to put off my video cards until jan or feb. Have just order some cooling fans 120mm silent fans. No led ones this time. Case will have a total of 7 fans. I also at some point want to upgrade to a slightly larger SSD for windows and my current one can be moved over to linux duties.

As far as the smartphone. I'm at the point where I no longer trust anything Microsoft. I don't really need one, so I'll keep my money in that area.
As far as case fans, let me count real quick. With my current setup there's 14.
Once I get the new video card it will be 12 or 13. Debating over the Sapphire NITRO+ RX 480 8GB or the PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GB.

The Sapphire is $279.99 and the PowerColor is $269.99 and has one more fan on it. It's kind of like the Asus Strixx cards with 3 fans on it.

Even with using the 140mm. pivot fan, I should be able to use it as it's only 12.2".
I'd love to be able to find a magnetic led strip that has grey or silver lighting to go with all the red I have now.

As far as the smartphone. I'm at the point where I no longer trust anything Microsoft. I don't really need one, so I'll keep my money in that area.
As far as case fans, let me count real quick. With my current setup there's 14.
Once I get the new video card it will be 12 or 13. Debating over the Sapphire NITRO+ RX 480 8GB or the PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GB.

My smartphone is a Google Nexus phone. There is no way I'd downgrade to a windows phone. I'm thinking for my video cards 2 xfx rx480 Black edition cards. The 1386Mhz core ones. Or even a 480GTR if they have the 1386mhz one in stock

My system.

de3ff9c4503caff8d6d0fbd6622911ea.jpg
e041f5657253271abc308f03ab71ef04.jpg
a5963f8a382dd4ca27e05df35a4b8939.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Windows Forums mobile app

Nice but ain't you heard of Pledge? :p

Been a weird week for me so far. I didn't have a chance to re-mess with the fans yet. That will change in about 5 hours. I'm gonna try to get my remaining 140mm. fan in my cases pivot mount, too.
This time I'm gonna change up the way I tried getting it in the first time.
The first time I was putting the fan on the inside of the pivot mount and screwing the screws from the outside (left side) was impossible as a short screwdriver is needed.
This time I'm goona try it with the fan pressed against the pivot mount and putting the screws in through the pivot mounts 2 screw holes going into the fans two top holes.
If I get it in more pictures will follow later today showing it.
It looks like it will blow air on my ram and the motherboard.
Since yesterday morning I've got my cpu overclocked to 4.6GHz for cores 1 & 2 and 4.5GHz for cores 3 & 4.
It passed a hour long stress test in RealBench afterwards, so I guess AI Suite III's 5-way optimization did a good job.
PC's been running fine with the overclock.
I've run all my game benchmarks and 3DMark with the overclock.
The only thing I had to change was in Rise of the Tomb Raider I had to turn off DX12.
That will surely change once I get the RX 480.
I heard the PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 with it's new bios can be overclocked to 1400MHz using TriXX 3.0. I forget what setting the guy got but, the ram also handled a overclock.
The guy in the video stated the fans were still quiet after the overclock.
Video link:
The only thing I don't like that PowerColor did with the card is the fact that they put the Red Devil emblem on the side of the card upside down.
Glad I have a good red permanent marker that will hide that.

Skip the "pledge".....get the leaf blower......and just blow the hell out of the hole damn area.....then sanitize the crap out of it. Then do the same thing to the PC....LMAO!

Inside my pc isn't dirty either. Everytime I open it I clean it out and even go over all fan blades with alcohol pads.
The alcohol pads are a advantage of diabetes, as you can never run out of them.
As far as my desk, it has a few marks on it that won't come up. Seeing as it only cost me $7.00 used, I could care less.

Here are the pictures of the pivot fan I just put in.

Attachments

• Picture 36.jpg
    Picture 36.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 37.jpg
    Picture 37.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Picture 38.jpg
    Picture 38.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 39.jpg
    Picture 39.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Picture 40.jpg
    Picture 40.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture 41.jpg
    Picture 41.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 249
Hey brkkab....none of that was directed at you....Me and Kemical were poking fun of nmsuk desk area and PC. He's a close friend of ours....LOL!

nmsuk.....here's what a real work area looks like.......LOL!

WP_20160917_002.jpg

Back