Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I personally can't give you a reliable recommendation on what VPN to get.
I just one that Bitdefender sells as a addon to it's security products, but I don't really use it all that much.
Only when I shop once or twice a month online.
I'll let other's here and/or elsewhere recommend one to you.

Countdown to ram, 80ft. cat7 rj-45/ethermet cable and 3-pronged/4-pronged cane for my legs ordering.
Debating on which 2 1/2-3 days next week that I want to do the Ryzen upgrade/pc resetup/software/games reinstalls on.

G-Skill DniperX DDR4 3600 ram (2 kits for 32GBs.) and 80 ft. cat7 ethernet cable were ordered earlier today.
Now it's on to figuring out which NVIDIA RTX 2070 video cars I want to get.
Only thing it must have is just 2 fans and not 3 fans.
I don't feel like removing the 140mm. swivel fan that blows on my mobo., so a 3 fanned video card is out.
I figure next month I'll get my can and a Newegg gift card for $300.00 towards the March video card purchase.

That memory is a waste. There is no way t
4 sticks will run at 3600.4 sticks you'll be lucky to get 3200 out of them. 16gb would have been plenty. 32gb is over kill for gaming.

Nah, I should be able to get it tp DDR4 3200-DDR4 3466 with the X470 mobo & 2700X cpu.
By that video I posted above ASRock is gonna have a newer UEFI update for me, too.
The current one on their site is 2.00 and the one in that video is 2.30.
I assume once they fix the bug's he reported to them, it will be released to everyone.

Fixed the slow internet. Did my brother's girlfriend a favor and got Spectrum to upgrad all her equipment to newer models.
Here's the wif-fi speeds I'm getting on the 3rd floor with the cable modem/router on the 2nd floor.

My ram was supposed to be here yesterday. I guess I'll get it today.
Ryzen upgrade begins sometime on Friday.
Medical fun continues, too.
Waiting on MediCal to approve all the denta; work I need immediately.
Numerous root canals, crowns, etc. due to my diabetes.
3 more doctor referrals out of 5.
Endocrinologist is spreading out the last ones for a bit longer, as I already have so many doctors right now.
At least my eyes get done on the 26th.
I get to get my new eyeglasses out of the way next month.

Tomorrow at some point I'm gonna see if I can finally use the push/pu;; fan addon I got last year for my Predator.
It should work out as the X470 Taichi Ultimate has no big plastic over the upper heat shield, like the Maximus VIII Hero does.

Headache after headache after headache with this Ryzen upgrade.
Headache #1. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB m.2 ddf reoeatedly unrecognized on this motherboard.
Headache #2. Windows 10 won't activate and no phone number listed to call.
Headache #3. I can't activate my Microsoft Account or get my email because Microsoft forgot my new phone number in California and wants to call my old non-existing Florida phone number.
Headache #4. I can't get into my Google/YouTube/Gmail account's without my Hotmail account for the verification email.
Seeing as all of these issues all occurred this cpu and motherboard very well may go up for sale.
I'm not purchasing a 2nd m.2 ssd just for Ryzen.
SCREW THAT.

I also had some other issues on top of all the others.
Very first Sunday pre-upgrade issues.
#1. My magnetic screwdrivers all disappeared between Florida- California.
#2. All my thermal compound also disappeared between Florida - California
Due to all above, my EK XLC Predator 240 1.1 isn't in use.
All my spare cables for my psu are gone, too.

Definitely hating life at the moment.
That and I added 3 more doctor's to my lst on Tuesday and still have one or two left to get.
Plus my eye surgeries are week.

Bye everyone.
Microsoft thinks I'm wasting even more money on yet a would be 2 nd new Windows 10 Pro kwy for this pc on top of the one I already purchased for this pc in late September or early October prior to my Florida move fiasco.
I'm not, so Microsoft can screw off.

Bye everyone.
Microsoft thinks I'm wasting even more money on yet a would be 2 nd new Windows 10 Pro kwy for this pc on top of the one I already purchased for this pc in late September or early October prior to my Florida move fiasco.
I'm not, so Microsoft can screw off.
As long as you end up with a system that is able to play games mate

Back