Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

My work around worked and my Windows 8 key got Windows 10 activated.
2/3 more huge issues followed that, though.
Isue 1 is a biggie. No matter what I try with switching my sata cables from ports 1-4 to ports 3-6 for my sata ssd, hdd, dvd-rw & blu-ray RE drive, my m.2 ssd isn't showing up in the m.2 2 port in the uefi anywhere. No room for the bulk of my games.
Issue 2 & 3 are Microsoft caused issues. Microsoft somehow reverted my current new phone number in California, back to my old now non-existant FDlorida phone numbere.
I updated my phone number last month on my account page last month.
Yet, their two-step authentication only lists my old number and they locked me out of my email until February 17th.
I need my Microsoft email to unlock my Gmail account, too for Google's 28step authentication.
Can't get to re-activate Roboform Everywhere without my code they email me, so not alot of stuff I can do now for numerous reasons, anytime soon.
I can look at the bright side of things. As of Thursday, I literally won't be seeing anything for atleast 2 or 3 days
Glaucoma & Cataract surgery Thursday.

Use the license you have, when it fails to activate, use the phone activation and tell them your mobo died and you've replaced it. They should get up activated as the the M.2 they don't appear in the bios until you've installed windows on it. Weird amd bios thing.

Yeah, I did the phine riyte with Microsoft and was told my Windows 10 Pro key was no good, even though Microsoft gave it to me on July 21, 2015 when I upgraded 7 to 10.
I never upgraded my Windows 7 key. in case I needed it in the future.
I needed it and it worked.
nmsuk. I think that's the company I bought the extra key from in Seotember/October and never received it in the mail, like I was supposed to.
I don't trust PayPal, so I'm not renewing with them just for a $14.00 or $15.00 refund.

I can see better, so far.
Nothing was done with a laser, so the glaucoma part is gonna take 8 wweks to heel up as much as it's going to.
3 different eye drops & a pill for it every 6 nours for life.
My med's have definitely increased since I've been back in California.
The doctor's have, too.
It looks like I'm gonna have week appointments for the foorseeable future for the glaucoma.
I basically have blind person glasses I need to where anytime I go outside and have a patch I have to put on it during sleeping.
Doctor told me not to get mt new eyeglasses for 4 more weeks.
I was gonna get them next Friday.

Yeah, curiou how much all of this would've cost me if I were still in Florida.
Probably alloy.
The med's by themselves are over $6.00 cheaper for each one in California and the doctor visit's are all gully covered.

Now, it's just a matter of juggling all the various appointment times around.
I have ome I need to change Wednesday afternonn, as the glaucoma one is within 15 minutes of it and more important.
I'll just see if I can get that one late or on a different day next week.

; a YouTube descrind what I had done a eek ago for the Glaucoma.
Out of the 4 med's they gave me, I'm now only on one of them due to numerous side effects from 3 of them.
Video Link:
3 more weeks before I get my new eyedlasses.

Cinebench run scores at stock cpu dettings and ram downclocked to DDR4 3266 from DDR4 3600/

Thanks.
I got bored early Sunday morning @12 A.M. or so and fixed my m.2 ssd not being detected.
I put it in the m.2 slot 1 this time and it works now.
I did notice 2 strange issue's, though.
A. My video card still run's at x16 spedd, instead of x8 like I heard it would with m.2 slot 1 used, instead of m.2 slot 2.
That's the good one.
Issue 2. Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SATA in SATA sloy 1 is listed as Drive 0, WD Black 2TB hdd in SATA 2 is Drive 1 and Samsung 850 EVO NVME/SATA in NVME slot 1 is Drive 2.
Thus after another Windows 10 clean install that went back on the 850 EVO 1TB SATA again.
Now, once Microsoft & Google let me back into my 2 original email accounts, I can finish my installs and setups up.
Google is weird and keeps resending me the same stuff, having me redo the same stuff, resolving in no fix as my old phone doesn't work anymore and I can't get into my Hotmail account.
As far as my Hotmail account, Microsoft has me locked out until sometime next Sunday.
I created a new Outlook account to try to fix my Google account, but that hasn't worked yet.
I can't get into my Hotmail, so no AI RoboForm 5 step activation code, no Steam 2 step activation code and no getting into RoboForm to remember my GOG password or any other's that I don't remember.

I got over 1800 in Cinebench with a all-core over-clock of 4.00GHz. w/Voltage @1.25 volta.
RealBench's stress test showed it as unstable, though.
Back at all stock now.

Back