Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I can't wait until Sunday.
I'm supposed to be able to get back into my Microsoft account.
Then AI RoboForm will work, as I can get into my email to get it's code for it to work.
Then I can in turn het back into my Google Account, too.
Then I can get my Steam games, GOG games & Windows Sttore stuff back and finish the other 1 1 - 1 1/2 days of installs & setups.
nmsuk: Did you have any issues installing the AMD Adrenalin 19.2.2 drivers yesterday?
I sure did numerous time where the clean install would repeatedly freeze up at the point where the screen normally goes black the first time during the driver install.
It repeatedly froze up there on mine and I'd have to for shutdown my pc.
Tu get it to work I had to do a final install try after the last freeze up without removing what did make it and the install worked and the oc is ok so far.

I'm debating on the vudeo card I'm gonna get now.
Iheard a few weeks back that AMD was supposed to be releasing a new series of Vega 7mm. video cards with Ray Tracing, etc.
It's either a RTX 2070 or the new Vega's.
It's gonna be awhile now before I can get one, due to some more medical stuff that MediCal/Medicare doesn't cover that I need to have done first.
I've got a tooth that brokr in half awhile back and it picked now to start bugging me.
The dentist wanted to do a root canal and then a crown on it.
I told him no on that, as I have to pay for the crown part and I see it needing to repeatedly be redone, so it can be pulled.
I need to pay $300.pp for it to be pulled.
Putting it off until April, so I can get my new eyeglasses in 2 weeks, but it's infected now and makes my ear hurt.
With the med's he gave me, I've got a constant headache and ear ringing.
He spent 1 1/2 hours just cleaning my teeth Wednesday.
Went to a dermatologist today and got 5 med's just for my severe dry skin from the diabetes.
I still have to get a neurologist and a cardiologist/vvascular surgeon.
Those 2 will be between next week to mid-March.
Then I only have one doctor left to get.
My endocrinologist wants me to hold off on the gastroenterologist until I have all my other issues handled first.
That's fine by me, as aftewr today I'm started to lose track of times for taking the 48 different med's I'm on now.

Finally logged into my Microsoft & Google Accounts.
AI RoboForm Everywhere re-activated.
GOG Galaxy logged into and games installed.
Steam setup & logged into.
Google Chrome & Gmail all setup.
Microsoft Store downloading my games and app's now.
Steam games are occurring beginning tomorrow, as I'm watching a WWE ppv on the WWE Network while my Microsoft stuff downloads.

Due to all my med's making me sleep, I still have 3 Steam games left to install.
Once they/re done I need to change my phone numbers in my Microsoft & Google accounts.
Once that's all done, I need to logout of my new Microsoft account in Windows 10 and log into my old account again.

I need help fast.
Does anytone lnow how to contact Microsoft by phone, so I cann fix my account, so I can verify it?
Even though my account shows my new address on my account page, it still shows my old phone number, even though I changed my address there at the same time I changed my phone number.
There 2-step authentication still wants to call my old non-existant phone number, so I can't verify my account.
Google's atleast fixed, but Microsoft appears to be a joke at this point and repeatedly wants to lock me out for two more days, as they aren't giving me a option now to re-change my Folrida phone number to my new California they lost prior to my Ryzen upgrade.
It's beyond old now, in my opinion.

I'm not sure on this as reading anything close is basically impossible lately due to the glaucoma surgey/stent and not being able to get my new eyeglasses ordered on March 1st.
I used the get help app and to the best of my current ability, typed in my issue.
I had to enter a phone number eventually for a callback at 6:30 A.M. I believe.
Hopefully they call me back and can fix it for mel so I can verify Windows 10 Pro on this pc and not be relocked out of my old account that has all my stuff..

Upclose vision stinks for about the last week or so.
Got my ok yesterday on getting the new eyeglasses.
Neurologist is next, followed by a cardiologist.
Neurologist is next week.
Eyeglasses and cardiologist will be for March.
I already have 5 or more appointments for April.

kemical. Did my Ryzen upgrade last month.
Got the Ccleaner update when it was released.
Had cataract & glaucoma surgery w/stent for the glaucoma.
Up close vision stinks until I get my new eyeglsddrd next month.
Neurologist and cardiologist/vascular surgeon are next.
Moved back to California, so the healthcare is better than in Florida.
Liking Ryzen 2700X & X470 mobo so far.
New video card and 4K ips monitor are next after the eyeglasses and dental work I need.
My teeth are now randomely breaking due to the diabetes.
Basically I'm gonna be on Amoxicilline oof & on until April when I can get a major broken tooth pulled.
Yhen I need 5 or 6 other dental treatments done, but MediCal covers those for me.

Glad to hear your liking the new platform Keith, it's a solid performer for sure.

Sorry to hear your health is troubling you and I hope your feeling better soon.

ettingGetting into my Microsoft account was 6+ week fiasco.
I changed my address & phone number with the move.
They lost my new phone number, so 2-step authentication went back to using my old non existant anymore phone number and repeatedly locking me out.Finally got it fixed a few hours ago.
As far as the health stuff.
I don't sweat it anymore.
Losing track of the doctor count lately, though.
I's somewhere near 13 now and I see a few more being added over the next few months.
I saw a video earlier comparing the next Vega 7nm 16 gb. cards to the RTX 2070 & RTX 2080.
Still looking like a RTX 2070 or RTX 2080 for me in 4 monthst

Still looking like a RTX 2070 or RTX 2080 for me in 4 monthst
You don't fancy the Ti then? See my Metro thread for the graphics it brings.. A real beast of a card that I hope will last me a number of years especially when it cost £1,250!

No. I like the RTX 2080ti, but price wise for me the RTX 2080 woukd be pushing it as I only get a little over $900.00 a month to live with.
Then my med's, rent, food, pc, etc. come out of that.
My eyeglasses I only get $100.00 covered by Medicare and that's a one timer due to the cataract surgery.
They're still gonna cost me up to $300.00+ as I need progressive bi-focals and lenses that turn into sunglasses due to my diabetes and previous eye damage from it.
Then my tooth or teeth that need to be pulled are on me at $300.00+ each.
All that is needed before the video card.
Expecting more surgeries due to thye neurological & vascular stuff I have going on, too.

Now, I need a new cpu block for my watercooler, to.
I went to put the AM4 bracket on it and took the Intel one off of it.
Numerous issues happened there.
The gasket, even though I used a slight amount of toothpaste to hold it in place, keeps moving.
There;s also a 2-piece plastic thing that came out between the cpu blocks copper and metal pieces and when I put it back where it goes, the metal & copper pieces don't seat fully together.
I'm eventually gonna contact EK Water Blocks and see if I can just get the whole cpu block from them with a AM4 bracket on it.
If not a new watercooler purchase is in the future after the video card and monitor.

Finally got around to the benchmarks.
Anyone have any suggestion for free benchmarks for Ryzen?
My current Scores:
ASUS R.O.G. RealBench Benchmark
System Score:142,735
3dMark Scores:
TimeSoy>4649
FireStrike Extreme:: 6220
FireStrike:12,594
PCMark 10: 6617
PCMark 10 Extended:6934
CineBench R15 screenshot of results below.

Last edited:
Yet another Windows 10 clean install.
Fixing Microsoft's idiocy of OneDrive still using my Outlook email address for my backup files, instead of my Hotmail email and claiminb my 40GBs of space using 23GBs is out of space as the Outlook one only has 4GBs
BOTH GOOGLR & MICROSOFT HAVR 3-STEP AUTHENTIFICATIONS BUGD. THRY BOTH REFUSE TO USE A NEW PHONE NUMBER YOU CHSMGE TO YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU MOVE.
HUGE PAIN.

Back