Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

The stupid OneDrive stuff kept saying I was out of space.
It was obviously still using the new Outlook email address I used with the new Microsoft account I created, even though I got Microsoft's help to get back into my original Microsoft account I had that used my old Hotmail email address.
My Hotmail email address account has 40GBs. of OneDrive space witg only 23GBs. used up so dar.
The OneDrive space on the new Microsoft Account using the Outlook email address only has 5GBs. of space.
Once I looged Windows 10 in my old account, OneDrive was obviously still using the new account instead of the old one with more space.
New install fixed it.
Now I'm reinstalling my Steam games, then the Microsoft store stuff, then all my programs and then my Bitdefender stuff.
Then I'll resetup my browsers. etc.
It'll probably take until Thursday, as I'm now on medicine the neurologist put me on, until I get my full body nerve conductuin test done next week.
My leg cramped up in front of him, as I went to leave the office, so he witnessed how bad it gets out of nowhere at any given time.
I see the new medicine strength getting upped over the next 2 weeks.

The sign out and resignin of apps didn't solve everything.
Just like changing my phone number with Microaoft & Booble didn't solve anything with 2-step authentication.
Both companies still want to use my old phone number.
Google atleast also emails my Hotmail address, where Microsoft doesn't do that.

can pickup my new eyeglasses later today.
PC's been done for a week now.
New medication is pretty much making me sleep all the time, so I'm always tired.
I just found out that I have my full body nerve conduction test at 11 A.M. today.
I see the dosage of the medicine causing the sleeping to increase once the nerve conduction tests are done.
I also received my cane finally.
I'll get around to new 3DMark benchmarks for the new AMD Adrenalin 2019 19.3.1 drivers by the weekend, as Thursday's bookws up and I have a dermatologist appointment Friday.
On top of that I have to get some diabetic cold medicine today as I have a cold now too.

It sure is. Better after the clean install.
Best part is I can finally see it all, as my nbew eyeglasses are on.
I get the bad news on my full body nerve cinduction test next week.
I've got a feeling the right leg/foot, left arm/hand and my left & right spine are goona be the problem areas.
For the spine it's the whole area on both sides.
Those are the only areas that bothered me and jumped during the nerve and muscle test with needles.
I know the feeling from a past carpal tunnel nerve conduction test.
My cane also arrived the other day, so I'm okay no matter what.
My posiatrist already told me I need the special shoes for diabetics (the deep-ass ugly ones) and that he was just waiting for me to see a nwurologist.
I went over on what he wanted and got the whole body nerve conduction test, instead of just the leg nerve conduction test.
I guess I'm a glutton for punishment and want to know how bad my whole body is giving out on me.
Now onto photo getting and 3DMark runs.

Nice to hear the pc is running nicely although sorry to hear your body is not. Keep your chin up bud..

3DMark Scores:
TimeSpy" 4,715
FireStrike Extreme:6,.303
FireStrike:12,763
All scores are up.

Last edited:
Yeah, I never let it faze me.
I'm actually at the point of expecting bad news after 39 years of the diabetes.
It wouldn't be normal to me without bad news healthwise.
I just adapt and roll with it or should I now say cane with it.
See picture. It arrived Monday and I picked it up Tuesday.
I atleast planned it and got one with a light.

Coming soon as-per-my-podiatrist are the orthopedic shoes.
He told me I was gonna be getting them, but he didn't want to see me again until I saw the neurologist.
I get my nerve conduction test results Wednesday between 2-5 P.M. snd I'm sure I'll be seeing him in person real soon after.
I see a neurontin dosage increase occuring that pretty much makes me sleep almost constantly.
Right now on 300mg's. of it, I fall asleep as soon as I lie down and even sitting at my pc, etc.

Costco, I believe undercharged me on my eyeglasses.
They only charged me $220.00, so I think they forgot the %60.00 for the frames, seeing as A: They don't accept Medicare ($100.00 discount for the cataract surgery). B; I got progressive bi-focals & transitions lenses.
That price doesn't seem right to me, but I'm not gonna complain to them about it.

Busy day.
Got phone call from Neurologist to start things off with mt full body nerve conduction tedt donr last week.
As usual I was spot on and everywhere I asked them to test has diabetic nerve damage.
Back, both arms/hands and both legs/feet all have diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
I pulled myself of the prescribed medicine for all of it, as it's major side effects are constant sleepiness and blurred vision.
Both+Im not taking it, as I hate sleeping too much and enjoy seeing too much
I'll cope with the frequent leg cramps and falls.
Goos news in afternon with my new Ear, Nose & Throat doctor.
He found the cause of my almost 5 year stuffed up & runny nose, which as of this Monday added blood to the runniness.
It's some sort of constant nasal infection (can't remember the name), but this time the nasal spray prescribed works on it.
Now onto new 3DMark scores fror AMD Adrenalim 19.3.2 drivers released earlier today.
Tim Spy: 4722 up
Fire Strike Extreme : 6304 up
Fire Strike: 12761 down

It looks like I'm gonna get a RTX 2080 in June.
April+ Needed lower molar pulled, a new AM4 cpu block for my EKWB Predator and possibly adopting a 10 month old puppy I saw at the pound Sunday.
No luck on any Sebastian news and I want another dog.
The puppy I can get trained as a medical companion, so he can go anywhere I do.
We went to 2 different pounds and I picked the best one at each for me.
Both are friendly and young enough to be trained, both by me and someone else (for the medical stuff).
I lucked out and finally found a good dentist that isn't about the money, but rather about the patient and what they can afford.
$100.00 for a molar extraction sound's a lot better to me than the #350.00 everyone else wants.
I figure April will be for the tooth, cpu block and everything else will be for whichever puppy I get.
1st kennel had a 10 moth old golden retriever and the 2nd one had a black retriever.
Either one gets a big orthopedic bed )like I got Sebastian), numerous toys, biscuits, a leash and 2 or 3 bowl's.
Both puppies loved the bluwberry muffins my brother & I snuck them.
I'll decide on which RTX 2080 over the next few month's.
Then it'll be 4K ips monitor shopping time.

New AMD Adrenalin 2019 19.3.3 drivers released yesterday.
New 3DMark & PCMark 10 scores.
TimeSpy: 4717 down
Fire Strike Extreme: 6299 down
Fire Strike: 12783 down
PCMark 10 Extended: 6956 up
PCMark 10: 6057 up

It's been a few month's coming now.
I finally got my Logitech G920 wheel & shifter re-hooked back up to my wheel stand Friday.
Now, I just need to re-hook it up to my pc tomorrow and mess with Assetto Corsa Competizione, Assetto Corsa, DiRT Rally, DiRT 4, Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate & Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate.
I found out Thursday that I supposedly need to get a brace for my right knee now.
Trying to put that one off for now.
I still need to get in to see a cardiologist, yet.
I'm kind of thinking the vascular surgeon I saw in Florida mis-read my test's he did and that I do need leg stent's in my legs.

Been playing Anthem the last few weeks.. It's a bit buggy but patches are slowly sorting things out and it's worth a look see maybe when the price drops?

I'm kind of limited on space again.
I think I have a little over 300GBs. free between the 2 ssd's right now.
I did a good one Friday when I rebolting my wheel to the wheels stand.
Thanks to my nerve damage, I didn't realize my arm was leaning on my lamps lightbuld I was using yo see what I was doing until I smelt something burning.
It was my forearm burning near my elbow, as I got the 2 bolts started while the wheel and top part of the wheel stand were on my lap.
P.S. I get to mess with my wheel and car games later today.
Wrong on RTX 2080 purchasing timeline for me.
It's gonna be July, not Jume, as it's gonna b $600-$800.

Thanks to my nerve damage, I didn't realize my arm was leaning on my lamps lightbuld I was using yo see what I was doing until I smelt something burning.
Shit!

Enjoy the new wheel and games.

Back