Windows 7 Need Help! Unable to Boot Windows 7!

Supergluey

Anyways here's the problem, my computer was working fine with windows 7, with no problems at all. All i had were driver issues with certain games, and i had to clean and install new drivers in order to get the perfect ones which were xtreme- ones from tweakforce.com Anyways, the real problem is,when i went to shut down the computer the other day to give it a clean by blowing compressed air. Afterwards, plugged everything back in, windows 7 boots, pass the "windows is starting screen" then boom black screen, then my computer just beeps once in a while before i reset it or shut it down.

My specs are
Windows 7 Build 6.1.0.7600
Motherboard: Soyo P-35-G (Link Removed due to 404 Error) It's in chinese, but the components is the same.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo [email protected]
Ram: 2GB
Video: Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 256 mb
250GB SATA Hard drive.
Atheros Wireless Adapter ( PCI Card since motherboard doesn't come with wireless )
Installed Avira Firewall + Antivirus.

Now, i'm pulling my hair out becuase i have almost tried everything i could think of but i cannot boot windows 7. i can boot into all of the safe modes. I can also boot into windows after uninstall graphics drivers, but once i get back into normal windows it installs Nvidia 8600GT WDDM v 1.1 and tells me restart , in which then i get stuck again. I have also tried different drivers on top of those and it still wouldn't boot normally.

I have tried chkdsk and system file checker , didn't came up with any problems. Also tried bootsec /nt60, still didn't work.

I have tried putting windows 7 disc in, and startup recovery tool , didn't find any problems. I have tried extended memory test and no problems.

Booted into safe mode and ran spybot and malwarebytes and antivirus, nothing was found. Ccleaner ran and everything cleaned.
The last windows update i had was 1/28 so its not windows update. Tried system restore from almost 2 weeks ago but still couldn't get past it, still just black screen when it restarts then my computer just beeps.My monitor works fine, tried it with another PC.

I reset Bios settings to optimized defaults. Still no difference.

I ran low resolution booting, still had the same problem. Enable boot-logging, and here were the highlights of it. ( I can host the whole file somewhere, if someone wants it.. )

Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys

I researched found out NDproxy.sys had to deal with networks.i disable all network connections with the exception of my wireless , didn't work. i tired just taking out the wireless pci card still black screen.
I really dont' know what's wrong, i know i can backup my files and then reformat + reinstall windows 7, but i like to know what's causing it?

Thanks for reading!

If you really think it's a video driver issue then Go here Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers , and down load the latest driver from Nvidia, for your specific card for your specific version of windows 7 32 or 64 bit. Then when you remove the adapter and when it installs the funky driver and tells you to reboot, don't ....try running the driver package that you downloaded from nvidia. If that's a no go then try to use the clean boot Windows 7 steps described in this article How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7 and see if you can find the actual culprit

Thanks for the reply!!

I tired that installing the newest nvidia on top of the funky ones, but still doesn't boot, just black screen and beeps. Tried a clean boot and it still wouldn't boot to windows!! i'm totally stumped on this one.

I hope somebody can figure it out, or else i have to back up using safe mode then reformat/reinstall.

Back