Windows 8 New Nvidia Windows 8 Drivers

Hi

It doesn't auto update, it shows your present driver and the driver that is current.

Whether you update or not is totally up to you, but you don't have to search to see if your drivers are up to date, where to download them or if they are the correct drivers for your video card.

I like anything that makes for less work, I'm lazy.

Geforce03_zps8e4f3081.jpg

Geforce01_zpsbf3c67a2.jpg

Just put a link where you want it and you can update, optimise your games, check your specs, etc.

Mike

I actually meant to write 'Just 'like' the auto updater in the windows updates i keep stuff like this firmly turned off' but as you point out, it's a personal preference...

GeForce Experience itself has recently been updated (and not the video drivers), FYI. I am looking into more info on this.

good share .. even i was finding the same driver but was not known that it has not released yet .. for the most good, it is now available to have and be utilized

Hey!
Ive come home after about 3 months hiatus. Ofc my driver stayed outdated (320.18) but now Nvidia CP says that no drivers are available. I cant check for updates either saying"unable to connect to Nvidia". I dint installed that Nvidia experience thing so I need to ask if that is mandatory now if to receive automatically updates ?
Where can I download the latest driver manually also ?

The Geforce Experience thing tells you that...

nVidiaGeforceExperience_zps45dcd19a.jpg

And you can install the drivers with it, but it doesn't install the drivers automaticly, you have to click the button.

But as I said, I ran into real problems with the new drivers and had to go back to the old ones.

Mike

I installed the beta driver, and if I was correct before about the 3D components causing problems in Crysis 3, the beta seems to have corrected it. I was able to finish the game without any freezing.

Back