Windows 7 No Internet access/ unidentified network problem

Ubaid Sajid

Im having a big problem with connecting to the internet. It was working fine a couple of days ago but now i cant connect to the internet at all. I have a windows 7 compatible laptop and google chrome is the default internet Im using. I have checked the wireless network connection status which reads "IPv4 Connectivity No network access" "IPv6 Connectivity No network access" "Media state Enabled". The unidentified network is currently set at Public network and cant be switched to anything else. l have spent 4 hours trying to resolve the issue of reconnecting but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Ubaid

There can be many reasons for this but let's try a few first aid solutions. (Try one at a time and check)

1. Try to restore the computer to a time before the problem.
2. Uninstall\Undo changes\programs\updates that you did in the past few days (if you couldn't restore the system)
3. Run some cleaners like CCleaner, Spybot, etc... (Of course, you won't be able to update them on the infected computer so download the latest version of each on a computer that has internet)
4. If none of the above worked, call your ISP (Internet Server Provider) and they can assist you further.
5. If none of the above worked (including calling your ISP :) get back to us.

Back