Windows 7 No Internet Connection On Windows 7? (Dual Booted)

Th3KaNgSt3R

I just dual booted my computer that had Vista installed and dual booted it with Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Whenever I boot into Windows 7 I can't connect to internet because my connection is not detected. I see a list of other wireless networks but mine does not appear. Can somebody please help me?

I just dual booted my computer that had Vista installed and dual booted it with Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Whenever I boot into Windows 7 I can't connect to internet because my connection is not detected. I see a list of other wireless networks but mine does not appear. Can somebody please help me?
A couple things to try.
First look into the GUI interface of the router and make sure that the wireless radio is broadcasting the SSID.
Second try try adjusting the radio to use another channel something that is less crowded. If all devices support it, try switching from b/g/n to b only or g only.
Third try adjusting your security encryption level, try running the router open temporarily and see if that helps, then adjust to WEP then to WPA then to WPA_2 and see if that has any effect.
Keep us posted.

Back