Windows 7 No Network Access after restart

THANKYOU!!! halcion1

Your post fixed my unidentified network issue as well.

That service was installed when I installed my Adobe Photoshop CS3 suite or when I installed Quicktime - not sure which one yet.

I have another Windows 7 machine which doesnt have any apple or adobe software installed and it works perfectly.

I disabled that service, rebooted, and the unidentified network didnt come back.

I love this version of Windows. Microsoft really did get it right this time.

Thank you!

My problem was:
On boot, i had no internet connection. To fix it, I had to do was go and disable the Ethernet adapter, then re-enable it.... after every boot.

Here's what I did to fix the problem:
I opened Services and set the "##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762##" (which is the Bonjour service) to "Automatic (Delayed Start)".

To test it, I rebooted twice, slept once, and hibernated once and haven't seen this issue. It appears to have solved the problem!

After reading this post and someone mentioned CS3 Photoshop, I remembered that this problem started after installing CS3 Photoshop. I then uninstalled and problem went away. But like halcion1 stated, I only had to disable(in my case I too did the Auto delayed) option in the services window. In fact, right after I reinstalled Photoshop that service became the first one listed. I think this has something to do with the shared services that are installed with Photoshop.

Thanks for the good information many of you supplied and for letting the rest of us know.

:D

Back