Windows 7 On boot mouse doesnt work

danzack

Hi, I have problem... when win 7 boots up, mouse doesn`t work, at all... no lights underneath.
After maybe one to tvo minutes light is up and mouse works normally. Why is that... how to fix that???

Is your mouse usb or wirless? If it is wireless you might want to check and see if your drivers are up to date. I imagine if you have a usb mouse you might want to check on drivers also. Also check in your bios and see if they are enabled.

I have USB mouse and mouse was working very well, couple days ago for almost a year. I have win 7 ultimate.

It happened couple days ago when booting process started with black screen for almost 2 minutes, then mouse didnt start for a minit.
Too long for booting. I tried also restore point from couple days ago and same thing.

Ok, What I mentioned was some of the things I went through with my mouse. My knowledge of what else could be causing it is very poor. I am sure that someone here will be able to help you. Hang in there. Because many live in different timezones it may take awhile. My faith is in you getting the help you need from someone.

Back