Ongoing BSOD problem. ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Matt Reynolds, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Matt Reynolds

Hello. I've been getting this problem for a while now and I can't find a fix anywhere. I know how to analyze a dump file, I just don't know how to read it. I've tried everything, I've restored fully, because I thought it was a windows problem. Tried both RAM sticks, in and out. Memtest86, scanned my harddrives, and updated every single driver that I could find. And help would be great. I've been dealing with this for over a year now. Attached one of the DMP files.

Thanks,
    Matt.

Attached Files:

2. Matt Reynolds

Oh and here's this, from the W7F Diagnostics tool. Compressed folder is attached.

Attached Files:

3. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                            *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                            *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008993038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
    the dmp file is pointing to the processor as the culprit so are you overclocking at all?

What are your temps like at idle and at load?

I also notice you have a bios update pending:
    http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3908#bios

Do you have any more dmp files?

Update the above and see how you go. Also please post any further dmp files.

4. Matt Reynolds

I was for a bit, but it's off now. When I bought this PC it was only 10% overclocked, but I've shut it off since then. And my temps are always about 29-34 celsius. I actually just updated my BIOS but it was to the Beta bios from earlier in january. But I've been having this problem even when I was using a BIOS that was really recent. I assumed the overclocking was the culprit but it still Bsod's regardless. I used to have a lot of DMP files but they've all mysteriously disappeared, and even though my PC is set to create them, it hasn't in a while