Windows 7 Ongoing BSOD problem. ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c

Hello. I've been getting this problem for a while now and I can't find a fix anywhere. I know how to analyze a dump file, I just don't know how to read it. I've tried everything, I've restored fully, because I thought it was a windows problem. Tried both RAM sticks, in and out. Memtest86, scanned my harddrives, and updated every single driver that I could find. And help would be great. I've been dealing with this for over a year now. Attached one of the DMP files.

Thanks,
Matt.

Attachments

• 112213-33072-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 380
Oh and here's this, from the W7F Diagnostics tool. Compressed folder is attached.

Attachments

• W7F_26-11-2013.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 677
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008993038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
the dmp file is pointing to the processor as the culprit so are you overclocking at all?

What are your temps like at idle and at load?

I also notice you have a bios update pending:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3908#bios

Do you have any more dmp files?

Update the above and see how you go. Also please post any further dmp files.

I was for a bit, but it's off now. When I bought this PC it was only 10% overclocked, but I've shut it off since then. And my temps are always about 29-34 celsius. I actually just updated my BIOS but it was to the Beta bios from earlier in january. But I've been having this problem even when I was using a BIOS that was really recent. I assumed the overclocking was the culprit but it still Bsod's regardless. I used to have a lot of DMP files but they've all mysteriously disappeared, and even though my PC is set to create them, it hasn't in a while

Back