Windows 7 password recovery win 7

Billd59

I have a problem. I remote Into my Sister IN-Law computer to help her. She has this problem that her password doesn't work. What I want to do Is to check and see If her password Is the same. Can any one help me with a program to veiw her password by remote? I have to do this from my house. She lives far from me.

If her password gets messing up, it's either because of her, some other user, or a nasty malware. I mean, you can loose your password, you can loose it twice, but if it keeps getting messed up, it sounds like a more serious problem. Doesn't it? In that case, we need to get to the root of it?

No offense.

If her password gets messing up, it's either because of her, some other user, or a nasty malware. I mean, you can loose your password, you can loose it twice, but if it keeps getting messed up, it sounds like a more serious problem. Doesn't it? In that case, we need to get to the root of it?

No offense.

Yes It does. That's why I want to monitor her password for her to see If It changes. If you have any Ideas let me know? I don't know If someone Is trying to do something with the password or If the profile Is getting screwed up.

Do you know If Windows 7 Home has a password expiration on It?

Well i would suggest you try to get your Sister-In-Law to grasp the advice given by patcooke. I mean, you can't really do anything remotely, can you, since ye have not the password. Unless you want to create a carrier as a hacker? :cool: ... then, nothing would be impossible.
Another option is, ask Microsoft. If the program is legitimate, they usually show great understanding, and they do have a great customer service. Besides, they have all knowledge there is. Make a phone call, be sure to have all receipts with registration codes etc. at hand. They actually have the capability to reload the entire PC, if you give them your = her e-mail.

Well i would suggest you try to get your Sister-In-Law to grasp the advice given by patcooke. I mean, you can't really do anything remotely, can you, since ye have not the password. Unless you want to create a carrier as a hacker? :cool: ... then, nothing would be impossible.
Another option is, ask Microsoft. If the program is legitimate, they usually show great understanding, and they do have a great customer service. Besides, they have all knowledge there is. Make a phone call, be sure to have all receipts with registration codes etc. at hand. They actually have the capability to reload the entire PC, if you give them your = her e-mail.

Ok I will. Just for your Information I made me a Administer account and It just happen to her account not my account. just wanted to let you know. I will try contacting them. I know It Is a real copy of Windows she brought the computer from Staples with Wndows 7 on It. Thanks again

Back